𝟎𝟎𝟐.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [ DREAM ] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" 𝚂𝙰𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙴 "
Chapter Two.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [ DREAM ] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀" 𝚂𝙰𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙴 "Chapter Two

IDK YOU YET, alexander 23
0:50 ────|──────── 3:05
◁◁ II ▷▷

       The moment I walked into my new apartment, I fell in love with it all over again. It was a very beautiful apartment in the city and I couldn't wait to decorate it to my liking. My apartment in New York wasn't as nice as the one I'm currently moving in to. It also felt very good to be in a whole new space and state. I considered it a fresh new start in my life where I could build my career even further.

       Since I didn't have a car yet, my only form of transportation at the moment was Uber. Hours after I got home, I called an Uber and made my way to Target to get a bunch of home essentials and groceries to fill my empty apartment. Doing all of this on my own was a bit harder since I had to carry everything on my own.

      When I got back from my shopping spree, I grabbed all my stuff and very slowly made my way towards the elevator—struggling in the process, of course. The elevator made a ding noise when it reached the 7th floor of the building. Upon stepping out of the elevator, I heard the sound of something clinking and some faint steps coming down the hallway towards me. It sounded like it could possibly be a dog or cat. I turned my head and looked down only to be met with a very familiar dog. My eyes went wide as I looked at him, mostly because of who his dad was.

            The French bulldog began rubbing his body on my legs and shoes, so I bent down and began to pet the very cute dog.

"Nerf!" I heard a coarse male voice yell and I heard them begin to run down the hallway towards us. The male reached us and I stood face to face to a very tall, tattooed and muscular man, "Hi, I'm so sorry. I left the door open and my friend's dog just ran out. Thank god you were here or he could've wandered off or gotten stolen."

            My eyes went wide once again. There's no way. There's no way that out of all the apartment complex's in Los Angeles, I happened to move into the same building as Cody and Jeff.

"No no, don't worry. He's really cute and such a sweet dog," I commented and continued to pet Nerf as he continued to try and lick my cheeks, "His name is Nerf?" I asked dumbly since I already knew who this dog was, who he belonged to, and who his owners friend was.

             The man nodded proudly and smiled, "Yeah, he belongs to my best friend, Jeff." I was about to open my mouth to say something, but I saw him look past me and towards the many many bags of groceries and other stuff behind me, "Did you just move into the building? I haven't seen you around before."

  "Yes, just today actually. My name's Stella. Nice to meet you," I introduced and the man reached out to shake my hand.

"I'm Cody," He smiled down at while shaking my hand. In all the videos I've seen with Cody in them, it just led me to be believe that Cody is a very nice and respectful person. It's honestly a little creepy that I know so much about this man and his life and yet we just met and he knows nothing about me, but my name.

            "Here let me help you with your stuff," He offered and reached down to help me carry some of my stuff, "What is your door number?"

           "710," I replied.

           "Oh you live right next door to me!" Cody exclaimed. He was carrying all my stuff and wasn't breaking a single sweat. He made it look so easy. We walked down the hall and passed door 709 which I now knew was where Jeff, Cody, and Nerf live. It seemed so insane how a coincidence like this happened.

As we approached my door, I walked in front of Cody to unlock the door and hold it open for him to walk in and set down my stuff, "There you go Stella. I have to head out now to go on a walk with Nerf, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to come knock on my door."

            "Thank you, Cody," I smiled.

            Cody and Nerf left my apartment shortly after and I automatically had to call my best friend to tell her everything. I could not believe that I moved into the apartment two doors down from the guy who I got to know on my last day in New York. The guy who has a million girls after him. The guy who I didn't wake up with the next morning.

             "He's your neighbor?!" Catherine exclaimed into the phone, "Literally what are the odds?"

              I sighed, "That's literally what I was thinking. Cody was really nice though! Even Nerf is perfect. He's the cutest."

              "So you didn't see Jeff?" Catherine questioned.

               I shook my head forgetting she was on the phone and couldn't actually see me, "Nope. I highly doubt I'll run into him anytime soon. He seems like he's not home much, but when he is he's busy. Fate can only do so much for me, Cat," I joked.

             "Well, when you do see him, you should try talking to him again. He seemed really into you at the party,"

              "He was drunk, Catherine. Besides if he was into me even the slightest bit he would've given me his number or something and not have left me alone in the morning. Who knows what even happened? I don't remember a thing," I grumbled out of frustration from being drunk and not remembering what had happened, "He probably does that with a lot of girls he meets and I just got caught up in the game."

Katherine remained silent and took a deep breathe before speaking again, "I don't know, Stell. I feel like he only plays that kind of character for the videos. I don't think he's that kind of guy. I don't know him personally, but I don't know. It's just a guy feeling."

Truthfully, I didn't really want to run into Jeff, but how long would I be able to avoid him before seeing him face to face again?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE

I'm honestly enjoying writing this book. If
you haven't read my David Dobrik book you
should go check it out !

Thank you for reading <3