𝟎𝟎𝟑.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [ DREAM ] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙴 "
Chapter Three.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [ DREAM ] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀" 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙴 "Chapter Three

IVY, frank ocean
1:18 ────|──────── 4:09
◁◁ II ▷▷

             After a few days of getting to settle down in my new apartment, I was now able to finally start my first day at work. I got a job at a very popular salon nearby in downtown L.A. My main job there was a hairdresser, but I would also have clients who would come in looking to get their makeup done too.

             My work schedule was sometimes all over the place since I worked at the salon because I also allowed clients to book an appointment with me through my Instagram account. Sometimes I would work really early and some days not so much—either way it differed each day.

             Despite leaving the house at fairly different times each day, I had still not run into Jeff even once. I hadn't even seen Cody again. The only trace of them was when I would hear some shouts between the two of them that I could only hear at night when my T.V was off and my apartment was practically silent. This situation now felt like another cliché form of being so close yet so far from someone—we hadn't physically seen one another in almost a week, yet we're literally on opposite sides of the same wall for most of the day.

Today was just a normal day of work. In the middle of clients, I would find myself sitting on my leather hairdresser chair looking through Jeff's YouTube and Instagram, even though was way too scared to follow him—not that he would see that I followed him with the 2.3 million followers he has.

The bell at the door suddenly dinged signaling that another person has either left the salon or just entered it. I was sitting down on my chair facing the mirror on the wall as I continued to scroll through my phone.

"Excuse me, do you take walk in's?" I heard a voice behind me say.

I quickly locked my phone and got up from my chair before turning around and be met with the one and only, beautiful blonde bombshell, Corinna Kopf.

               "Um, y-yeah of course," I stuttered out of nervousness as she continued to smile widely at me, "What are you looking to get done?"

      "I was looking through your Instagram account and I saw this picture," She replied as she turned her phone around and showed me a picture of a girl who's hair I had done two days prior, "I basically want to cut my hair short like hers and tone it a bit to get all the golden tones out."

            "You looked at my Instagram account?" I questioned still stunned.

         Corinna nodded her head, "Yeah, I go to this salon pretty often and I saw that they tagged their newest cosmetologist and I really liked your work, so I came straight here." I found it insane how out of all the hairdressers in Los Angeles, she chose to come to me.

                She sat down on my chair and before I could put the hair salon cape over her petite figure, I noticed she reached in her purse and pulled out a vlogging camera, "Do you mind being in my YouTube video? I haven't posted in a few months and wanted to come back with something different, so I wanted to do a video of me getting a haircut and then getting my friends reactions."

Me being in Corinna's video means that her friends will possibly see the video. She's friends with Jeff, but based off of the videos I've seen of their friends they don't seem to be that close, so I don't think he'd pay that much attention to her video.

"I don't mind at all," I smiled at the girl through the mirror. She smiled back at me and I started to take her extensions out and she pressed the record button on her phone.

               "We're currently taking my extensions out and they're like, almost like dreading because I'm not good at brushing them, and they like ball up into a knot at the top," She said as I started attempting to gently take the extensions out. While I did her hair she began recording both of us in the mirror as I continued to do my job. I had to admit I was a bit camera shy because I had never been on camera before.

              "Are you ready to see the final look?" I asked the blonde who replied by shaking her head frantically. I reached down and started turning the chair around so she could see her hair in the mirror.

               "I love it so much," She answered and reached her arms at me for a hug, "Also, thank you for being in my video too."

I told her that it was no problem and she went on her way to go show her friends her new hair. The rest of the day at work honestly became pretty uneventful. I called an Uber as soon as I got done at work and made my way back to my apartment complex. I truly believe that I made a great decision in coming to Los Angeles.

When I got to my floor, I walked past Jeff's apartment door again. Everything was unusually silent at first, but just before I got to my own apartment door, I heard a faint buzzing noise, as if there were a ton of bees somewhere nearby.

I quickly brushed off the thought and entered my own apartment. I spent about over an hour or so, still decorating and adding a couple finishing touches to the place. After getting everything done I decided to go on YouTube again and see if Corinna uploaded her new video since she had told me she wanted do try to edit it as soon as possible and maybe upload it tonight.

Corinna didn't upload her video, but I saw that Jeff had uploaded a new video titled HOW TO FIX A RECEDING HAIRLINE | Jeff's Barbershop ft. Zane Hijazi. I loved their first video together and found it so funny how they milked the whole "where'd you get your start" joke.

              At one point in the video, I saw one of Jeff's friends release a whole can of bee's, hence why there was a buzzing sound in the hallway, but that was a few days ago. Would Jeff really allow a whole beehive to reside in his apartment? Unfortunately, Bee's were one of my biggest fears only because I am allergic to them. The sound of buzzing began to sound awfully stronger than it sounded before. If I was further from Jeff's apartment, then I wouldn't be able to hear the bees as much.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around my apartment as my eyes followed the noise. In the corner of the house, I saw one small bee start to come out from the air vent. This was the same air vent that shared a ventilation system with my apartment and the apartment next door.

"Jeff!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE

Honestly not sure how I feel about this
chapter :/  BUT Stella has met Cody and Corinna now! Pretty sure you guys know who's gonna
be in the next chapter :)))

Btw thank you for all the nice
feedback I've gotten 💜