The definition of not leaving

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey Bobby, yeah my sister is at gymnastics and my dad works till 6 so I'm suppose to do the chores today" she laughed innocently ..

"Oh really that's really mature of you , you're very grown up" he said wrapping an arm around her shoulder "how about I walk you there? I know a short cut?"

Surprise and shock was only two of the emotions on her face before happiness took over "yeah of course!"
~
Her breathe got caught in her throat and she huffed away the lump before blinking away tears.

The pair arrived infront of an office door , and the pair walked in, Diana had a blank face and Dana a happy smile.

"Hello, y'all must be the new students !" Said an older woman with a maroon shirt on , she typed on her computer for a short second before standing up "here are yalls schedules we will start off by having a student tour y'all, then after drop you off at your first block . Does that sound alright girls?" She said with a smiling matching Dana's

"Oh yes madam!" Dana boomed receiving her slip , then handing Diana hers .

_______________________________
Name:Dana Angel Adler Homeroom:324
#324| PHYSICAL SCIENCE
#214| HN ENGLISH I
#321| U.S HISTORY
#253| ALGEBRA I
#222| CHEER (???)
#345| GEOMETRY
________________________________
Name:Diana Ayla Adler Homeroom:345
#345| HN GEOMETRY
#321| HN U.S HISTORY
#214| ENGLISH I
#324| HN PHYSICAL SCIENCE
#222| P.E
#253| ALGEBRA I & II
_______________________________

"Because of yalls late arrival , and previous homeschooling y'all only have one elective.. however because of the class testing , these classes should give you the credits required. However for you Dana" the blonde said reaching over tapping Cheer " cheer is something you picked but needs to be accepted into. If by chance you don't , then you'll just join the regular PE class, understand?"

"Yes madam" the Twins said in unison , Dana looked down at her schedule and breathed deeply ..

"Don't worry , you'll kick ass" Diana whispered in comfort as the Receptionist walked towards the all call . Calling for Stanley Uris ..
Shortly after the curly haired boy from before walked in ... his already nervous face turned to a light red as he walked up to the woman.

"Am I in trouble mrs G?" His voice said lightly glancing at the two seated by the door.

"Oh no no , I just figured since you're just such a good student you wouldn't mind giving these two lovely ladies a tour , then bringing them to their home rooms ? " she smirked " I'll throw in the hall pass, and don't worry girls he's nice"

Stanley looked over at Mrs G and she tossed a pass to him before the three traveled out the room "um so , can I see?" He said pointing at Diana's schedule

"Oh.. uh yeah.." she grumbled handing it to him before looking at her over excited sister

"Here's mine too! Oh by the way I'm Dana, and that's My sister Diana.. we are twins" she said smiling a toothy smile showing off her pink banded braces , making the poor boys flash red .

"Ha yeah , I'm Stanley Uris but y'all can call me Stan.." he trailed off leaving an awkward silence while staring between the two. "I mean I'm Jewish but I don't have a twin or anything"