Cuddles

Please enjoy. Sorry it's short.

[Name] laid curled up on the large, soft bed, her eyes unforced as her mind swirled with thoughts. Multiple things were colliding together and she was struggling to organise it all.

First of all, she had a maths test approaching, her grades were good but the anxiety lingered in her thoughts, sprinkling doubt like powder sugar. Then she had a family gathering coming up, most likely her siblings wanting to argue about how [Name] was the favourite, they always ended poorly.

It was all just clouding her mind, making it difficult to focus.

***

Tsukiyama opened the door to his bedroom, strutting in to find his beloved [Name] curled up on the bed.

"Ah, my love. There you are." his voice rung around the room, alerting the young female of his presence. Though, she did not move. Tsukiyama rose a brow at this, approaching the side of the bed to look at her. "Is something bothering you, my dear?" he asked, his violet eyes swirled with a light concern. [Name] blinked before focusing on the violet haired ghoul. 

"I'm not feeling good today." she replied, her voice was low as she spoke. Tsukiyama tilted his head a little. 

"Are you sick? I'll get a servant to-" [Name] shook her head at that, she didn't want anyone fussing over her. 

"No, thank you. I just..." she sighed lightly, "I'm just feeling down." Tsukiyama frowned at her. His delicate flower was feeling depressed. He could not just leave her alone to wallow in the doubting thoughts that were plaguing her mind. Without any warning, Tsukiyama removed his purple suit jacket and hung it on a chair before climbing onto the bed with her, his arms wrapped around her curled up form as his chest was pressed against her back. His face nuzzled in her soft locks of hair, 

"Tsukiyama, what're you doing?" [Name] asked the ghoul, he only smiled.

"You looked like you needed a cuddle. Now hush and relax. You need it." he replied softly. [Name] smiled lightly, leaning back into his hold, enjoying the warmth his body radiated. His arms slid around her abdomen, creating a sense of security and protection.  

Thank you for reading this. Sorry it's short.