"Yes Zeynep but what can we do? . They say he's in so much debt. How can we pay for all of that"

"We have to find a way to reach to those investors and ask them to give us some time. Look I already called Emir. He's on his way. He'll help"

"Okay. I'll call Kemal" Nihan said.

"Alright but first we have to send mom and Ozan home. Father is staying here tonight and they can't just wait here"

"Yeah. I'll go talk with mom"

The girls went inside but stopped in their tracks when they heard her mother screams and the swarm of police men running around and someone calls for the officer to get an ambulance.

Onder had a heart attack. They took him to hospital immediately but his state was still critical. Nihan was able to convince Ozan to go home with her while Zeynep and Veldan stayed in the hospital.

Zeynep was pacing the corridor when Emir came running twards her.
Zeynep run to him as soon as she saw him and threw herself in his arms.

"Emir.. look what happened to us?" Zeynep stopped into his chest.

"Shshshsh.. it's okay he's going to be fine".

Zeynep stayed in his arms for srconds until she calmed down. Then she pulled back.

"Did you know? Did you know about my fathers situation"

"Yes.. Zeynep. I heard that the company was struggling but I didn't know it was that bad"

"What should we do Emir? My father can't go to prison. Please do something" Zeynep started crying again and Emir pulled her in for a hug.

They sat on the uncomfortable hospital chairs Emir caressing Zeynep's back untill she fall a sleep.

Veldan was sitting alone thinking. Then she took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello. Mr. Aksoy. I'm Veldan sezin. Onder's wife" Veldan said to the phone.

"Ohh. Hello Veldan hanim. What can I do for you"

"We accept your offer"

.....

Emir rushed to his father's office. He pushed the door open without knocking and came to stand in front of his father. An angry and confused look on his face.

"What the hell Emir?" Galip said annoyingly.

"Yes, father what the hell? I just knew that Jelal Aksoy payed for Önder's loans to the bank and to the investors. Why the hell would he do that? "
Emir asked confused.

"Oh, So Veldan took matters into her own hands"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, it's nothing don't trouble your mind, son"

"Trouble my mind? Father. This man is a filthy Basterd. If he payed that amount of money to save Onder then he must have taken something in return. If you know anything about that you must tell me now. Because I'll know later anyway and it won't be good for you"

"Don't threaten me. Emir. Don't forget who you're talking to"

"I know exactly who I'm talking to. That's why I'm asking you. Tell me what you know"

"Well. Aksoy made a deal with them and obviously they took it" Galip said as a matter of fact.

"Oh. Really? Thank you father I didn't know" Emir replied sarcastically.

"What I want to know is what type of deal?"

"Well.... They'll give him Zeynep" Galip said. Worry of what about to come.

The office was silent for several minutes. Emir kept looking at his father with astonishment.

Then he laughed not amused.

"Come again?" Emir asked. Thinking that he heard him wrong.

"As you heard Emir, he wanted to marry one of the girls in return. And of course Veldan won't throw her own blood into the wolfs"

"No, no, no. You got to be fucking kidding me. This is a joke" Emir shook his head. They were talking about Zeynep. His Zeynep. He'll be Damned before allowing something like that to happen.

Emir started pacing the office shaking his head. Then he suddenly stopped.

"I'll kill them" he said with a dark voice.

Galip stood and went to his son.

"Son, don't do anything stupid"

"What? Do you expect me to just ignore this disaster. We're talking about Zeynep father" he screamed.

"I know she's important to you but this their best solution"

"You. You knew about the agreement all along and you didn't tell me?"

"And what if you knew. We can't do anything about it"

"I would've stopped that bastared. I would have payed for their loan myself"

"With what money? We're in critical situation son. We can't just risk losing our legecy to save Onder's ass. He dug his own grave"

"That's why you just sat their and watched. You didn't help them?"

"I can't Emir. Unless we joined our companies. Unless you marry one of the girls and join the families. We can't do anything to do"

"What? So I should marry to the family in order to save them that's absurd. Honestly I don't care about any of them except for Zeynep"

"Then marry her" Galip said shrugging his shoulder as if said the most obvious thing. And went back to his chair.

Emir stood still. He couldn't comprehend what he just heard. He'll have to marry Zeynep in order to save her? What the hell is going on? How can he do that? He loves her so damn much but not like that. He had never thought of something like that before.

Emir left his father's office. Walking on auto pilot. His mind is on chaos. Zeynep is his friend. His best friend. How can he marry her? Would she agree to that? Would she agree to marry him? How can he tell her that her family betrayed her in the most horrible ways.

He has to see her.