He's changed

Two and a half years later

Two ANBU were holding his limb body. His mind, almost numb from exhaustion. His feet were almost dragging while they were taking him to the plase he ran away two and a half years ago.

They've ambushed them. It happened really fast and they were a lot so even if he reacted on time it would have been of no use. They were simply too many. It's true he had beaten a whole army of a total of one hundred people, but they were weak warriors.

Orochimaru ran away before they could get him, the sly snake. They got Kabuto too, he didn't put much of a fight.

He couldn't say the same thing about himself. He was fighting to the last. He was an Uchiha after all. He fought even when they beat him greatly. He fought even when they put a blindfold on him. He fought even when they put a chakra seal on him so he can't use any Jutsu on any of them. He fought until he didn't have any energy to struggle anymore.

In the end, they will still drag him to the place he was born. In the place where he has had his happiest memories and the most traumatizing. Like the massacre of his clan. His family, by his own brother who he looked up to greatly.

Yes, indeed Konoha has finally been able to catch Sasuke Uchiha, the avenger who swore he would never return until he gained enough power to kill his older brother, and until he succeeds. He didn't even imagine that this will be the way he would be brought back to Konohagakure like that. He thought that after he achives his goal his blonde friend would find him somehow and bring him back after a big fight that would prove that they are finally equal.

  But he was wrong. The Hokage has finally decided to act serious towards him and has send a total of ten ANBU squads to the headquarters where he and Orochimaru were. They did it fast and simple, just like they were supposed to years ago.

He actually wondered how the loser and his hell of a fangirl as a teammate were doing. He wondered if they have become strong. If naruto was still the same dobe and knucklehead as he was wondering if after two and a half years Sakura has been able to actually come off of her fangirl faze. He would be glad.

Boy how much things have really changed.

---------------------------------

Sasuke was currently in a holding cell. He was staring at the wall oposite him with the stotic look he usually wore. He was wondering how the bloody hell he got himself into this mess. He left to become stronger since he thought that Konoha was holding him back. Instead, they proved him wrong by beating the hell out of him and showing him that they can be serious.

So he waited for someone to come and tell him how deep in his own mess he was. And he didn't wait long.

Soon enough an Anbu came. Sighing him to walk in front of him and warning him that if he tries to escape it would couse his head. Sasuke wouldn't take the risk. after they were walking down the long and dark coridor they came to a stop in front of a wooden door. Another anbu opened the door while the one behind him pushed him around. He would have glared at him if he had the energy. Chakra deals really were something.

And then he was brought in front of the village council and the Hokage. Everyone was there, the civilian council that was staring at him in horror and the clan heads which were the shinobi council, who were glaring at him. The Hokage, Tsunade, who was staring down at him with a neutral look.

"Sasuke Uchiha" She spoke in a cold, lider like voice. "For committing treason by running away from Konohagakure, hurting a fellow shinobi and struggling while our forces were bringing you back. We will have a trail to decide what we will do with you and the last possessor of the sharingan." At this Sasuke got confused "last possessor of the sharingan?' what the hell were they talking about?

"Excuse me for interrupting, but I'm not the last possessor of the sharingan if you who I'm talking about." 'Why am I acting so respectful, oh yeah, The can have my head at any time.'

"Itachi Uchiha has been killed."

Sasuke's eyes went wide in shock. "By who?" He demanded an answer now who would dare take his vengeance from him.

"Me." A new voice said from the door.

He turned around only to face none other than the blond dobe he graves to fight so much, even more so now. His blood boiled until he noticed the changes in him.

Gone was the golden hair he was so known with. His hair was reddish-black, two side bangs being longer then he remembered them. His eyes instead of the deep ocean blue were now crimson red with black cat-like slits were narrowed. His teeth were more pointed almost like fangs. His skin wasn't tanned anymore but paler. There wasn't any orange jumpsuit. There wasn't even orange in his outfit.

He was dressed in a black sleeveless turtle neck shirt, he wore black anbu pants and black shinobi sandals and around his kegs to the knee were red belts. Same with the fingerless gloves which were reaching his upper arm. There was a black katana strapped to the back of his waist with ninja wires. He was wearing a black cloak too since it was pretty cold outside.

He was holding himself differently now too. He held himself with confidence but not arrogance, his head held high a posture light. he was light on his feet like he was ready for a fight every single moment, his footsteps soundless.

His face held no emotion his gaze cold and sharp, his eyes analyzing everything in the room carefully. Sasuke was surprised that he hasn't started yelling over him for being there or how he would become Hokage and such. he was keeping pretty quiet.

The whole room tensed upon his entrance.

But just because Sasuke was shocked didn't mean he has forgotten his bubbling anger. He narrowed his eyes. "What."

"I was the one who killed Itachi. Mostly in defense against him and his partner from Akatsuki."

"So you're saying you are the one who took my vengeance from me?"

"Yes." Was Naruto's simple and quiet response.

Before any more words could be said from the two a man from the civilian part of the council interrupted them.

"I-I'm really sorry to interrupt Namikaze-san but it will be for the best if we end this trail as fast as possible after all today is a busy day." He said nervously while sweating.

"Of course. I'll be on my way in just a minute." He walked to Tsunade and whispered something in her ear and when he pulled away she looked at him with a serious look and then nodded.

"I'll be on my way then." Naruto said then stood in front of the whole council bowed and took his leave.

Sasuke watched as he exited the room his mind going on a spree.

This was definitely not the dobe he remembered. That wasn't the same blonde idiot who would be always all over the place yelling how he would be the greatest Hokage, aking Sakura out and trying to prove himself better than the raven.

He's changed.

He has definadly changed.