I- (part... 8? + Saiouma)

FanficFinatic: I just finished reading new chapters from xkokichixs Oumasai text fic and OOOO ITS SO GOOD AND ADORABLE AND ITS AMAZING

Makiroll: Shut up

FanficFinatic: YOU WERE MEAN TO OUMA, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SPEAK

HadacrushonShuichionce: Don't talk to her like that!

Panta: Yeah- she's gon kill you

Emo: yeahhh-

CallsIrumaDaddy: I don't really understand what "Oumasai" is.. Please explain?

Isactuallyasweetie: It's Kokichiand Shuichi in a romantic relationship

CallsIrumaDaddy: thank you!

Panta: I made Saihara chan strawberry cake yesterdayyyy

Emo: it's 5 AM now-

Panta: Nooo! Almost 6!!

Emo: we need sleep...

Panta: Cuddle meeeee?

Makiroll: Ouma I swear to god

Panta: FINEEE-

°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°

Ouma shut his phone off, it still buzzing a bit, but he ignored it. He was spending the night with Shuichi and that's all that mattered to him.

Kokichi had forced the boy to celebrate his birthday, but it was just them. They had stayed up all night talking and doing random stuff. Ouma was so happy.

Shuichi didn't know what to feel. Did he like the boy? Did he not like him? He was never too sure.

The grape boy looked up at him from the bed they were both laying on peacefully. "Hey... Saihara chan..?" He asked the boy.

"Yeah..?" the boy replied tiredly, opening his eyes a little to look at the boy.

"I wasn't lying ya know... When I asked if you could cuddle me..." He blushed a bit, thankfully it was dark enough that Shuichi couldn't see.

Shuichi blushed a bit, smiling tiredly. "I mean... I guess we can..." He responded, nodding his head at him a bit.

"Yayyy!" Kokichi chirped happily as he wrapped his arms around one of Shuichi's arms.

Uh... Fuck it. They cuddled and fell asleep. I- I'm too tired for this shit.