"Emir promise me"

Emir rolled his eyes at her and took her by the arms and led her to the bedroom.

"Go take a shower.. I'll find you something to wear"

"Emir"

"Go take a shower Zeynep" He ordered and Zeynep huffed and did as he said. She new it's a losing battle trying to argue with Emir. And she knew He won't leave mert alone until he break every bone in his body.
Emir took his phone and called his right hand man.

"Mehmet.. I have a small work for you"

...

Zeynep woke up in the middle of the night and found herself alone in the apartment.

She had fallen asleep with Emir sitting beside her. But now the apartment is empty and he's no where to be seen. Zeynep knew very well where he went and tried to call him but his phone was closed.

Zeynep sighed and shock her head. Hoping that he won't do something stupid. She went back to bed and tried to stay awake waiting for him but soon she was deep asleep.

....

Emir arived at the warehouse where he usually conducted this kind of work.

Mehmet did a good job. He had Mert tied to a chair his nose dripping blood.

Emir looked at him as if he was looking at a peace of art. Probably thinking of ways to torture him with the most painful methods. But he knew he can't go so far. He liked to keep Mert alive so Emir could go back to him every time he remember this incident.

"What do you think this man did Mehmet?" Emir asked.

"I don't know Emir bey. You asked me to bring him and I did"

"Umm. Good job btw. So, this piece of shit thought it was okay for him to have his way with women against their will. And of course he was stupid enough to mess with the wrong woman. So tell me Mehmet. What do you think we should do to such animal ?"

"I think we should break every bone in his nody" Mehmet replied.
"Good idea.. What do you think. Mert bey?" Emir asked Mert me mokingly.

Mert was scared as hell but he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He looked at Emir and spoke.

"Fuck you and your little bitch"
Emir contemplated his words for a few seconds. Then he sighed and shoke his head.

"Ah Mert ah"

Emir took off his jacket and rolled his sleeves.

"It's going to be a long night Mehmet" Emir said with a smirk and Mehmet smirked back.

And indeed it was so long for poor Mert.

......

Zeynep woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee and eggs. She went outside and found Emir in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

With out saying a word she went to him and suddenly took his hand in hers and checked the back of his hands.His hands looked normal. No bruises. No scratches.

"Good morning to you too Kutcgum" Emir greeted her and went back to his task.

Zeynep leaned to the counter and started.
"So. I woke up in the middle of the night and found a certain someone missing. So I was wondering were did this someone go?"

"Maybe he went to your dreams" Emir replied playfully.

"Emir. seriously. Where did you go? To him right?" Emir ignored her.

"Emir. At least tell me if he's still alive"

"He is. I didn't kill him but I was tempted"

"Offf .. thank god" Zeynep huffed relieved. She did want Emir to do something that may put him in prison. Because of her.

Emir looked her up and down.

"I see that you're so comfortable" Emir said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes.. I'm happy you didn't kill him"

"I wasn't talking about that Zeynep"
Zeynep looked at him confused then she saw him checking her out with poimted looks.

Zeynep just then realized that she was wearing one of Emirs shirts that he gave her last night without pants.

Zeynep felt self conscious at first then she looked at him and shrugged.
"So, it's not the first time you see my legs. So what?"

"So nothing. There's nothing special to see anyway"

"Ha ha. Funny"

Emir chuckled at her and went to the breakfast table. Just then someone knocked at the door.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Zeynep asked.

"No, it's probably Asu. Open the door"

"Alright"

Zeynep pulled the door open and to her surprise it wasn't asu. It was Emir's girlfriend.

The women looked shocked. Specialy when she noticed Zeynep attire.

"Um.. Hi. Come in.. I'll go change" Zeynep said nervously and quickly let her in and excused herself and  went inside.

From her bedroom Zeynep was able to her the quite argument of Emir and his girlfriend.

She knew Zeynep's place in Emir's life but apparently she didn't like what she saw this morning. She must misunderstood the whole situation.

After hearing the door closes she merged out and found Emir standing by the Window. His shoulders tense.

"Emir. What happened. You were arguing. Was it because of me?"

"Emir turned around and his poster softened. He took a few steps towards Zeynep.

"Why would it be because of you?"

"Because she saw me like that in your apartment at seven in the morning. She must have gotten it all wrong"

"Then that's her problem. I made it clear to her many times about how important you're in my life and the kind of relationship we had. It's not my problem if she doesn't trust me"
Emir said with finality.

"But she's right Emir. Our relationship always gets mistaken by the outsiders. And that will put us in a lot of conflicts. Look I can talk to her and she'll understand"

"You'll do no such thing.. she'll come around. And if she doesn't then it's over"

"How can you say that Emir. This the first girl you actually like. And you're good together. I must do something"

"Don't play matchmaker and eat your breakfast.  I'll go take a shower and be right back" then Emir left.

Zeynep felt horrible. Emir did a lot for her and she can't see him lose a good relationship with someone he likes because of her. She have to do something.