"Right Shawn?" She turned her head slightly, giving Shawn a dangerous look.

How had he ended up with a woman like this?

She was a hand full, but he couldn't deny that he would buy the world for her.

"Yeah, sure. He can come." He answered begrudgingly, folding his arms and glaring at the ground.

Shawn really hated Ken, but he had stronger regards for Grace. Grace beamed at his words, turning back to Ken who looked at her with a smile on his face.

"Fine then. I'll be back." Ken left the room, grabbing Riley's arm as he passed by her.

"We need to talk." He answered her unspoken question, leading her into his room and closing the door behind her.

"Look, the FBI and Mafia are about to storm in here." He told her, heading to his closet to fetch a new top.

"Shouldn't we be telling Rai-sama?" Riley asked, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"It's not that simple. If I tell father, he would definitely do something bad to Grace. If I don't, he'll get arrested, yes, but he'll find a way out. He has people in high places, he'll get out fine. Grace won't be able to escape his wrath, I won't be responsible for her death." Ken slipped into a plain white tank top.

"So you want me to tell Rai-sama?" Riley arched her eyebrow.

"Are you mental? No, of course not." He stepped out of his closet, shaking his head at his delusional cousin.

"Then why are you telling me this?" Riley groaned and plopped down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Leave. If you stay, they'll probably arrest you too. Take mother with, say you want to go shopping or something. Take her and get out of here." He instructed her as he strapped his gun by his side, taking another gun and a number of daggers as well.

"And you? What will you be doing?" She sat up, looking at her cousin with wary eyes.

"Protecting Grace, what else?" He headed for the door, making sure he had all he needed.

"From who? Our cousins or our enemies?" She didn't like the idea- not at all.

If Ken was on their side, that meant that he was against them.

Family comes first, yet Ken was willing to slay his cousins for a girl that didn't even return his feelings.

"I'll be protecting her, not killing anyone." He rolled his eyes and left the room.

Riley sighed and got off his bed, leaving the room as well.

She would do as Ken told her, not because she agreed but because she had a bigger goal in mind.

Everything was perfect, it was all just going her way.

If both Ken and Rai-sama were to die in this unfortunate event, she would become the new head of the Yakuza.

It was perfect, she could have all she wanted without having to get her hands dirty.

"Here's a gun, take it, just in case things get messy." Ken handed a gun over to Shawn who intently studied the weapon.

"At least trust the fact that I wont let anything happen to Grace." Ken rolled his eyes, sensing the distrust that Shawn let off.

"I trust that." Shawn nodded, taking the gun from Ken to study it even further.

"I don't think I like the sight of the two of you holding guns." Grace scrunched her face into a disgusted look.

"It's our life, guns are a very essential part of what we do. I should actually start teaching Obadiah how to use a gun." Shawn mumbled the last part thoughtfully, as a note to self.