"My brother....my bestfriend....my right hand man. I can no longer see you with my eyes but I can feel you in my heart forver." Gerard said.

"You are my father.....my bestfriend, my protector and you'll always be the number one man in my life....no one can take that spot. My time with you was cut short....but I knew you were always here watching over me....seeing me make good decisions, bad decisions and terrible, terrible decisions..." I trialed off and earned a few chuckles from everybody.

"Your the reason why I became the woman I am today. I do what I do, so I can make you proud and I know I'm making you proud. Thank you for being my father, I miss you and I love you with all of my heart....to my dad." I said raising my glass.

"To Big C." Everyone said and just as we was about to sip our drink Ace's phone went off.

"Man come on..." Spazz said looking at Ace.

I chuckled and took a sip of my drink anyway. I leaned off of Ace allowing him to pull his phone out his pocket. We all started talking amongst each other not really paying attention to Ace and his phone call.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Slow the fuck down." Ace said and that caught everyone's attention. He turned away from me and brushed his hand across his face.

This must not be good.

"Dead? The fuck you mean they were dead? Wheres the fucking shipment?!" He yelled and I seen Ghost and Spazz quickly whip out there phones calling someone. I turned back to Ace studying his face.

To say he was angry as hell, is an understatement.

Lost shipment?......No money......no money? Trigger happy Ghost, Trigger happy Spazz and Satan Ace. This is not good for nobody.

"Look man, we on our way. Stay yo ass there and don't leave." Ace said and hung up the phone.

"Wassup?" Gerard asked him as he turned back to us.

"Fuck!" Ghost yelled and Spazz through his damn phone at the tree.

"Somebody tell us what the fuck is going on." Evan said and I nodded in agreement.

"When our people arrived at the location where we was supposed to pick up the shipment from Rasta, the shipment was gone and Rasta people were dead." Spazz said angrily.

"Meaning? We ain't do it, so what." Jayonna said clearly clueless.

"It's not so what Barbie. If Rasta people don't return back to him with the shipment we was supposed to give him he gonna think some funny shit going on." Lano said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Rasta is going to think we took his shipment, kept ours and killed his people." Ghost finished. 

"That's a real jamaican that motherfucka crazy." Evan said.

"It's gonna turn into a war unless we find out who took our shit and who killed his people. You four go down there and make sure our people don't leave that place. Imma need to have a few words with them, when we finish getting dress we gone meet y'all down there. Nobody leaves under any circumstances." Ace told the 4 gang leaders.

They nodded and quickly made there way out of the backyard. Neither one of the Big 3 or Gerard made any moves so Jayonna and I didn't move yet either.

"The only motherfuckas y'all trust now, is the ones standing right here in this backyard." Gerard told us and the seriousness in his voice was evident.

We glanced around at each other before nodding.

"One." We all said in unison.

Damn shit just got real😭😭❤❤They were having so much fun though then shit just had to go left😑

How y'all feel about this chapter?🤔💚 its shorter than the others ones.

I know what imma do from here I just gotta focus and write it out good🤦🏽‍♀️ It's a lot of shit I want to happen but it takes time and patience.

Tyrek is Ace💚

Noah is Ghost❤

Kevin is Spazz💙

Khristian is KD🧡

Jayonna is Barbie or B💛

Just incase y'all forget.