I made my way to the back of the house and through the glass doors to the patio, I seen everybody standing in the back yard smiling at me with glasses in there hands. Except for Nikki she had a juice box, Lano, E, Shawn, and Draco were also out back.

I laughed and slid open the patio door letting the music fill the house. I slid the patio door close behind me and looked at everybody. Ace pointed a remote at the bluetooth speaker that was on the picnic table on the patio and the music volume lowered some.

"Those we love, never go away KD. They walk beside us, every day, unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed very dear." Gerard said and everybody moved there hand to there chest.

I smiled feeling the tears fall and then I chuckled and placed my hand on my chest. Jayonna walked over to me with two glasses in her hand, she held one out for me and I took it.

"Don't worry, he's proud." She said and I nodded.

As I celebrated my father with my family I couldn't help but to feel like my father was watching me and everybody else. I did feel like he was proud of me and I know he's missing me up there more than anything. I hope he knows I miss him too and theres not a day that goes by that I don't miss him.

We danced, we talked, we drank, we smoked a little but not a lot because of Nikki. When it started to get dark the boys started a fire in the bonfire pit.

I was surrounded by the people I love and the people I trust the most. The people who been loyal to me since I got into this life.

"But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up, forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up." The boys rapped along with Tupac while dancing and pointing to me, Jayonna and Nikki.

I felt nothing but loved by everyone here at this very moment and that's honestly all I can ask for right now. My dad's up there hanging with the big man, looking down on us smiling. I'll see him again......some day but right now I know he wants me to enjoy myself so that's what imma do.

"You know very well, who you are. Don't let them hold you down, reach for the stars." I song the hook to Juicy by Notorious B.I.G.

I felt someone through there arm over my shoulder and I smiled looking beside me at Ghost. We rocked back and fourth moving our hand up and down in the air, as him and the rest of the men rapped Biggy part of the song.

Nikki was dancing with her dad as he rapped the lyrics to her and Ace had his arm around Jayonna shoulder doing the exact same thing Ghost and I were doing. The rest of the men was just rapping the lyrics getting hype and enjoying themselves. 

"I'm sorry about yesterday what I said. I didn't mean to go off on you like that and I apologize for calling you out ya name KD. I apologize for a lot of shit." He whispered in my ear so I can hear him.

"It's okay. I know, I wasn't mad." I whispered back to him.

"You should know that Spazz ain't the only one that cares for you. We all do some of us in different ways then others." He whispered in my ear and I looked at him.

Before I could even process exactly what he meant by that, he kissed my forehead and walked over to the men.

A little while later and were all gathered around the bonfire with a glass in our hand. Nikki had went upstairs to go to sleep not to long ago. Ace had one of his arms wrapped around me in a brotherly manner and in his other hand was his glass. I was dressing my head on his side staring at the fire.