"We shall."

Draco's POV

I saw her dancing with him.

Potter isn't supposed to be dancing with Y/N.

It should have been me.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N," Harry started.

"Yes, Harry?" I asked as we sway.

Dancing with Harry isn't that bad.

It just doesn't feel the same as Draco's.

"I never liked Cho," he confessed.

"Oh?" I said then raised my eyebrow. "Really?"

He nodded then looked away. "It's true. I never liked Cho. I like someone else. Until now." He looked back at me, his eyes staring at mine.

I glanced then saw Draco looking at me with a frown on his face, and Pansy gladly holding his other arm.

I twirled. "Then...who do you like?"

"Isn't it obvious, Y/N?"

"Hermione?" I tried guessing.

"No," he smiled. "It's you. I like you."

Draco's POV

After the dance is over, I walked towards Y/N and Potter.

I quickly grabbed Y/N's wrist, surprising both of them. "Draco?" Y/N said.

"Come with me," I ordered.

"Leave her alone, Malfoy. She has nothing to do with you. You broke her." Potter said.

"Oh," I said then faced him. "Is that so, Potter? You're the one who has nothing to do with this. Scared, Potter? Afraid that I'll take her away from you?"

"Try me, Malfoy." He sneered.

"What's up with the both of you?" Y/N asked, making us turned to her.

She looks so fragile and broken. "Do I look like some competition to the both of you? I'm no one's property! I'm not a price to be won! You both know that." She said then stormed off the Great Hall.

I sighed then glared at Potter. "Nice going, Potter."

"You started this," he said. "Did you see how she was like when you asked that Parkinson out?"

I rolled my eyes then chased after Y/N.

Y/N's POV

As I was walking, someone pushed me against the wall.

I let out a yelp then slapped that person on the face.

"H-Hey!" That person exclaimed.

"Draco?" I asked. "What the heck."

He let out a deep breath then chuckled. "After days without contact or communication, this is what you'll say?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe, 'hello Draco. I miss you! Are we still okay?' I didn't really expect a slap."

"You kind of deserve it. After all, you spoiled everything!" I said.

"Oh, I spoiled everything? Says the woman who is fraternizing with the enemy!"

"The enemy? If you really have a problem with me being with Harry then why didn't you ask me? You had the courage to ask Pansy instead of your own fiancée!"

He frowned. "So you're dating Potter now?"

"No," I said then sighed. "What's got your wand in a knot? You've been acting like this for the past few days already! I need an explanation."

He didn't reply.

"Tell me now, Draco." I urged then crossed my arms.

"Because I'm falling in love with you, Y/N!" He yelled, surprising me.

My eyes widened. "W-what?"

"I do, I really do. You always cross my mind! Every minute, every hour, everyday! And whenever I see you with Potter or any other boy, I can't help but feel jealous. Did you see what you did to me?" He said.

"Draco, I-"

"It doesn't matter anymore, Rosecharm, I'm going to bed." He said then walked away.

I stood there shock.

Is it because he called me by my last name,

Or is it because he confessed that he's falling in love with me?