"It can't be!" Bakugo says in Horror

"Oh, but it can be! And it is! I got a new style and a few new friends that are gonna put an end to you once and for all!" Midoryia Tells Him His Arms Getting Loner and His arms Getting Bigger and More Muscular.

The Class watch Villans leave a portal further away from Midoryia and them.

"Is he meant to be a distraction?" Aizawa asks

"Woah, Woah! This has gotta be a misunderstanding, in case you haven't heard, We are just students we haven't done anything" Kaminari try to placate the Angry Green haired boy.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard. I just love that part, Bakugo spends the rest of his days in this loser School with a bunch of nobodies!" Midoryia eyes turn into stripes of Yellow and Purple that moved quickly.

"Bakugo?" Bakugo says Whimpering a bit

"Shit that ain't Good," Kirishima Says Quietly

"That's right I heard the story over and over again, Gee, it swells to finally meet his other friends" Midroyia Growls Slamming his Gigantic Fist to te ground Knocking some students are their butts.

"Good lord that is strong," Sato says seeing the Broken ground.

"That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends, it swells to finally meet his other friends," Midoryia Says Slamming his other fist down knocking everyone else down.

"What did he say about me? What did he say?" He says Grabbing Mina and Tossing her into the air then catching her and throwing her at Aizawa Bakugo stands up getting into a fighting stance.

"HE IS PLAYING WITH US" Mina Screams

"UNCOOL" Kirishima Growls

"What did you do without me? What did you do?" Midoryia asks as he doges a Blast and Laser, he then picks up Kirishima Starts pulling his two Ridiculously large hands in Cartoon Gloves.

"SERIOUSLY UNCOOL," Kirishima says getting annoyed.

"Did you play games without me? What did you play? Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you?" Midoryia sings To Kaminari, Midoryia's head Enlarges as he rests it in front of Kaminari while Kirishima is still stuck in the air still being pulled apart.

Kaminari shudderes at the look of rage on the Cartoon's Face.

"That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it swells to finally meet his other friends" Bakugo starts to fire another Explosion when a Foot Hits him in the side knocking him down. He then throws Kirishima at Bakugo who grunts in pain.

"He's running circles around us!" Kirishima complains Angrily

"I'm New, give me a break!" Mina complains

The class Snorts at Mina's honesty.

"It really is him, but he can't be serious!" Bakugo Says Angrily

"Do you know him, Bakugo? Can you tell us who he is?" Kaminari Asks desperately.

"Who am I?" Midoryia Asks Angrily as Steam starts to Leave his ears

"Shit," Jiro says suddenly

"Who am I?" The Steam starts to leave his Nose and the sounds of a Train ring throughout the USJ. Midoryia's Body starts morphing into a Train as he starts Moving forward quickly.

"HOLY SHIT," Tokoyami says suddenly

The Class jumped at his yell and then glared

"What are you even saying? I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing!" Midoryia angrily says, running into the down the Classmates with his Train Body knocking them Around.

"Let's play another game this time I get to win Lives on the line" Midoryia Turns back to human when the air starts to be realized from his body as he flies through the air like a popped balloon.

"Winner takes all, Ready or not," Midoryia says Landing Infront of Bakugo with a Sadistic smile.

"That is bad," Shoji says quietly

"Let's begin!" Midoryia says Picking Bakugo up and Lifting him into the air.

"Oh, that's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it swells to finally beat hir other friends" Midoryia Grabs Kirishima And Lifts him up with his other hand.

"Oh, that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's Swell to finally beat his other" He drops the Two onto the Bodies of Kaminari and Mina knocking them out

"Other, Other friends" He sings turning his head to the camera, but the scene shows us he is staring at the rest of the students.

"Is there going to be another Part soon?" Aizawa asks (Kinda getting into it)

"Yes, when I find the right song," Jack tells the Him.