Epilogue

"Why didn't you go?" Y/n turned to her father.

They had just watched the Pevensie's leave for their world and she was heartbroken.

"Because I can't leave you. This is my world, this is where I belong."

Her father looked at her sadly. "You belong wherever your heart is and it just walked through that tree."

She glanced at the tree, then back to her father. "Are you sure?"

"I'll miss you, always. But you'll be happier in their world."

"Thank you, father." She hugged him tightly before stepping towards Aslan. He was turned toward her as if he knew what was about to happen. "Aslan, your majesty," she began nervously. "Is it possible for me to return to the Pevensies?"

He nodded his head. "Remember, their world is different and you will not be able to come back."

"I know, sir." She bowed her head walking towards the tree. Caspian stood beside it. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her gently off the ground. "Be safe."

She nodded her head before stepping through the tree.

Y/n emerged in a stone tunnel, crowded with people. She glanced down to see that her dress had disappeared. Instead, she was wearing some sort of uniform and in her hand, she held a trunk. She looked up, spotting several other girls wearing the same thing but no familiar faces.

"Peter?" she called out, gaining a few stares. She walked forward, scanning everybody she passed. A loud noise filled the small space, startling Y/n into another person.

"Careful."

"Sorry about that."

She looked up to see Peter. Edmund, Susan and Lucy standing beside him. "Peter," she breathed out, letting a smile grow on her face.

His eyes went wide. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" He took in her appearance. She was dressed the same as his sisters, but it was her. He didn't wait for her to respond, pulling her close and kissing her with everything he had.

"Aren't you coming, Phylis?" a boy asked the group, causing the siblings that weren't lip-locked to scramble to grab their things.

"Peter," Edmund nudged his brother. 

Peter turned around to see the train. He grabbed his trunk in one hand and grasped Y/n's hand in his other. "Come on." He led her onto the train.

"Where are we going?" she asked, hesitantly stepping onto the metal contraption she had never seen before.

"School," he replied. "But don't worry, I have loads of places I want to show you that are much more exciting."

She smiled at him, still holding his hand.

"Do you think we can get back?" Everyone looked at Edmund, who was shuffling around in his bag. "I left my new torch in Narnia."

Everyone laughed as the door closed, taking them off on another adventure.