◈◈◈◈◈

"What is it boruto?"(name) asks while combing her hair. "Tento is in danger"boruto said. (Name) stop brushing and went silent. "I know"his eyes widen. "You know? How?!"he ask in disbelief. (Name) sigh putting down her brush turning around to face him.

"There are things you don't know about me, boruto. And I can't come with you"(name) said in stern tone. Boruto looked taken back stepping forward. "But why?!"(name) crossed her arms. "We still have mission boruto let the anbu's take care of that"you spat. He curled his fist looking down the floor.

"Tento...is our friend..."he mumbled. You sigh taking a step towards him placing your hand on his shoulder. "I'll catch up with you later..."his mood brightens lifting his head. "Wait, you will?"(name) nods her head. "Think you can handle it for awhile?"he nods his head in determined.

◈◈◈◈◈

"Hmp! Mmmp!"

Tento struggle on the ground with a sack on his head and hands tied in a rope. A hand reach for the sack and taking it off making tento gasp for breath.

"Bwah!" His head lift above seeing his Butler yamaoka with mujina members behind him.

"Yo! Young master, how are you doing?"yamaoka asks.

"Huh?! Yamaoka?!"

Oh, I'm sorry...I hadn't introduced myself yet"yamaoka said before ripping a part of his hair. Suddenly his body grew big as tento watch his transformation, yamaoka took off his glasses and a ripping sound of pants. Tento's eyes widen at the sight. The yamaoka he knew grew big fat guy with beard on his chin and big stomach.

"Ya-Yamaoka?!" A member of mujina bring a lighter and cigarette bringing it to his mouth. The guy blow a smoke out his mouth and taking it off.

"The real yamaoka...is long dead"the guy said.

"The corpse shadow clone jutsu is forbidden jutsu that devours...it's targets form, memories and abilities...along with the targets life"the guy explained blowing a smoke.

"My name is Shojoji, and despite my looks of one of them...ninja that you love so much"shojoji said before pulling tento by his collar chirt and lift him up.

"Ugh! Let go of me!"

"Heh, heh, heh, you're always saying...you want to become the best amazing ninja... What a freaking joke fool!"shojoji shouted. "The best you can hope to be is a bargaining chip to use against the daimyo...nothing more!"he said dropping tento in purpose as tento was dropped on the ground a shuriken fell out of his pocket.a memory flash in his mind...

'See? I know you can do it!' Boruto praised placing his hand on tento.

'Great job...tento'(name) said poking tento's forehead.

Gritting his teeth he pick up the shuriken cutting the ropes tied around him and stood up bravely.

"Oh?"

"Don't you underestimate me!"tento said."You're...no ninja...no one would never acknowledge...scum like as a ninja!"he said while his hands are shaking. "And that's why you don't have an X card!"

"What?!"

"I...may not be...strong as a ninja but..."tento trembled slowly nearing the shuriken to his chest.

',don't tell me he's gonna...'shojoji stood in alarm.

"If I do this I can be helpful to my dad!---

TAK!

Suddenly shojoji slam tento's head to his lap. "Admirable brat. I hadn't expected you to try something like that"he said. All of a sudden shojoji open his mouth so wide and landed on tento's head. His eyes widen...

'No....Nooooooo!'

"LION BARRAGE!"In a quick flash shojoji flew to the wall making a huge crack.

"Tento...You've got guts to face this fat guy"a familiar voice said with amusement.

"Almost scary amounts..." Tento's eyes widen.

"You're late...Boruto! (Name)-Chan!"

Boruto made a grin while (name) dusted her heel boots from invisible dust. After she kicked shojoji.

'Ptch! The hokage's son...and the konoha's blue flash' shojoji said in his mind spitting a blood out from his mouth.

"Leave the rest of us...Tento"(name) said.

◈◈◈◈◈

A/n : aaaannndd! That's the chapter! thanks for reading my chapter readers! Please leave a vote for this chapter and follow. Chaar!