chapter 16

(Name)'s Story...

Thunder claps making all the lights in the konoha black out in the middle of the night and the thunder was followed by lightning then the sudden hard pour of rain. In (Name)'s room, she was wide awake staring the ceiling like something is interesting but then the thunder caught her attention. Her eyes glowed green showing a twin pentagon shapes in her eyes. One thing she remembered...she was inside her room.

Thunder Claps!

"I see you know how to visit me"the voice said. Her head shifted to the side and saw a man with silver hair and pale skin, (name) sat up and the man turn around with his eyes closed.

"Who are you?"(Name) asked. The man smiled. "I'm Toneri Ootsutsuki, and I know you are princess (Name) Otsutsuki"he replied.(Name) remained still.

"What do you know about me?"she asked looking down her lap. "I know...Everything and how you are created"toneri explained. Suddenly (Name)'s eyes widen and wince in pain holding her head.Toneri in alert he hurriedly went for the girl wincing in pain and touch her head.

"Your body isn't fully developed by the glowing circle when you we're baby.This is why you're suffering this sickness"Toneri explained. His palm glowed white above the girl's head causing (Name) to stop wincing. "So I'm...underdeveloped?"she asked.

◈(Name) Pov◈

My name's (Name) Uchiha, or you could say that. Originally it's (Name) Ootsutsuki and I am from Ootsutsuki clan. My life started with waking up in the strange room, meeting the kunoichi's and hokage, meeting the called 'parents' and become a strong ninja. My life supposed to be normal and having a running normal life with sarada, mum, and dad and my friends. But suddenly...I feel like I've changed...a lot.

I don't want my friends to know,boruto,sarada,mitsuki and my parents that I'm having a dream...its not a normal dream or anything but... Everything I dreamt became real. Last time before the chunin exam, last night a black blob thingy show up in my hand and when I fell asleep...Two creatures came in the chunin arena and they kidnapped the hokage, that's the reason why I step aside and went to save the hokage but I couldn't and I failed.

Then the time when kinshiki made me swallow a strange pill. I don't  know what was that but I talked to a guy named Toneri Ootsutsuki and helped him unfrozed from being stone. He told me half of everything...he knows...

"Such a pity...to see kaguya's soul trap in a child's body"

Every time I hear it my head throbs in pain and I couldn't bear the pain in my head! When I thought it was gone I feel emotionless and calm. Every night I couldn't fall asleep and I needed someone to talk to but...I can't. I wanted to tell this to everyone but I feel like...someone don't wants me to do it. I keep hesitating...curse it!

I keep staring the ceiling like it's something interesting when my room lighted from the thunder claps and lightning. One thing I know my eyes glowed and I was in my room. And then...I woke up in the moon planet and met the man Toneri Ootsutsuki in personal. He told me the reason why my head throbs in pain because when I was little I was under developed.

He showed me where a human sized ball inside a room full of moon flowers. He gave me a smile and place his hand on top of my head.

"This will help to explain everything to you instead of me"he said. I glance back to the yellow ball then return to him. "Don't worry princess, I'll be watching over for you"he said giving me a soft smile.I walk through the moon flowers as I am facing the yellow ball.