chapter 3

A/n : I don't own the characters except (name)-chan.

"Whaaaaat?!"boruto shouted then look at the balloon filled with water much to his dismay.

"You expect its easy?"you taunts with emotionless sitting on the branch of the tree. An irk mark appear on his head then whip towards you. "Shuddup!"he shouted angrily.

You crossed your arms as the wind blows your cloak, still boruto keep arguing to his sensei complaining to stop saying 'eh' obviously this made you pissed but you keep it to yourself and boruto just had enough he slammed the water balloon on the ground.

Splash!

"Isn't there a more efficient way to master it?! And why start with water balloon anyway!?"boruto yelled konohamaru blow a sigh.

"It took lord fourth, your granddad...three years to develop this jutsu...and another... Six months or so to perfect it!"konohamaru said as the water balloon on his palm started to shift until it explodes."it's an A rank Jutsu in difficulty...Do you think it could be learned so easily?"konohamaru said,boruto went in silent nothing to say.

"Here"he said as he gave boruto another water balloon."Good luck genius"

The whole day boruto tried to pop the balloon using his chakra but still...no good.You sigh watching the sky turning orange as the sun almost set,you heard a thud then saw boruto laid on the ground while konohamaru was looking at him with disappointment.

"I guess thats for now"konohamaru said as you jump down beside boruto."Perhaps...try it next time,maybe tomorrow"you said reaching your hand to him.Boruto open his eyes staring your hand before he smiled and grab your hand."You're right, thanks for your time sensei"boruto said.

"(Name)-chan is right,come back tomorrow alright boruto?"boruto smiled then nod his head.

***********

"Uhm...(Name)-chan?"you hummed while walking then turn your eyes beside boruto."Why are you so quiet?sorry to ask this but----

"People change,boruto. I'm not cheerful like before"you said cutting his words."But were still friends"you pat his shoulder then part your ways.

"Good night"you wave at him without turning around.

While you were walking you passed by the market when sasuke saw his daughter walking alone.Jumping down from the roof he land beside you scaring you a bit. "where have you been?"sasuke asked walking beside you.

"Nothing..."you replied regaining your position."Is boruto your friend?"he asked,you gave him a slight nod.You saw cho-cho eating with his father when she also saw you by the window she gave you a close eyed smile which you returned waving a bit.

******

"We're home!"you said after you took off your boots with your father the door opened revealing your mother sakura."Okari--sasuke!"sakura blushed and your father stood on the porch."were home"sasuke said patting your shoulder.

"Oh no"both you and sarada said as your mother fainted again.

"There she goes again"sarada grumbled as you put a wet cloth above her forehead still your mother's eyes has a (@_@) sign on her eyes.Sasuke kneeled beside you both.

"I already prepared the dinner,lets go"he said,you both nod your head and went to eat.

A/n : sorry guys... that's all for now,i really want this chapter to be a bit long but my fingers are tired so I need them to rest for a day.Please vote or comment.