chapter 12

"Dad..."

"DAD!"boruto shouted and rosed from the bed.

"Boruto! You'are awake!" Sarada exclaimed in relief sitting beside the bed with mitsuki standing. "Hospital...?"he turn to sarada. "Everyone's been transported here in the hospital, lord seventh protected us all"mitsuki said.

"Huh?"boruto snap and heard something behind the curtains. "Mom! Himawari!"he shouted sliding the curtains open only to see the unconscious (name)"(Name)-chan!"

"Hang in there (name)!"sakura told his daughter and himawari grab a hold of your hand. "Please be okay (name)-neesan"she said. A green light emitting from sakura's both hands and pressed on (name)'s chest. "What happened to her?"boruto asked.

"(Name) faced off against them...she tried to save your father from being.... taken away"sakura explained.His eyes widen,first he lost his father and now...his best friends life almost got in danger...because of him.Boruto ran out of the hospital passing by the many ninja's who we're wounded from the damage."Boruto..."hinata said entering the room. The glowing light disappeared in sakura's palm, your hand twitch in himawari's grasp then slowly your eyes flutter open.

"(Name)! Are you okay/alright?"sakura and sarada said in unison sign. You attempt to sit up when sakura pushed you back on the bed. "You need to rest (name)! Your body must be tired"your mother said, her eyes focus when onto your hair that changed slowly, the silver color went down to the edge of your hair and the above was covered in black.

Half Black and Silver colored hair.

********at the hokage tower

"Heh...im totally...lame"boruto mumbled looking at himself infront of the mirror wearing naruto's jacket when he was young.

"You've got that right"he turn to the door and saw sasuke with you.

"Your fraud was exposed, you were scorned...even stripped off your headband, you can't call yourself a ninja anymore. And your lost your father on top of that. Such similar circumstances to naruto's long ago..."sasuke paused. "Except, you have a mother and sister"he continues.Boruto look down the ground facing the mirror then turn to sasuke.

"My dad...so what did...he do at a times like this?"

"...seems you finally want to learn more than just his weakness"sasuke said then turn to you standing on the door.

"Well then, you should ask him for yourself. After we rescue him"he said snapping boruto. "Dad...is he okay?"

"I can sense his chakra, I don't know if he's okay or not but... He's definitely not dead, at the very least"sasuke said.

"Though, we probably ought to hurry"you said.

"If you're gonna go rescue the hokage..."your eyes shifted the five persons entered the office."...Let us lend a hand too wouldja?"the raikage said along with the other kages.

*********

"Such ridiculously enormous chakra"kinshiki said watching momoshiki taking all the tailed beasts chakra out of naruto who was binds on the vines helplessly.

"Aaaaaarrggh!"

VRRM!

"Gah!"

"Feh! This is taking too long!"momoshiki said his face scruching."This should be easily done!"

Once were done with this...we'll go after that girl"kinshiki said crossing his arms. "Princess (name)...I haven't forgotten about her. Did she drink the pills I gave you?"kinshiki nods his head.