3rd Person's P

3rd Person's P.O.V.

5 am. The time when the genius' are awake and ready to go. For Kim Doyoung, 5 am is the time to workout and prep for the day. Being a doctor in such an unpredictable gang leads to many things, including a lot of stress which he managed to reduce with a 2-hour workout in the morning. He doesn't look the type to work out so much, but that's only because he wears loose clothing. Beneath the loose shirt and the doctor's coat lies a body carved by God, or at least that's what Minyoung thinks.

Speaking of Minyoung, it was unusual for her to be up at this time, but duty calls. She was in the kitchen baking every and anything she could possible bake. She was unsure of what the person she was baking for liked, so she made it all. It was unlike her to forget something so important at the wrong time, but she did. She had her earphones in, not wanting to wake up anyone, whilst piping her fourth batch of macaroons. It was unusual for her to bake so much, but she was stressed.

Doyoung, the bigheaded fool thought she was baking for him. It would only make sense, wouldn't it? "Ahem," he said, but didn't get a response, "Minyoung!" Minyoung jumped out of her place within a second and pulled out her earphones, "Doyoung! You scared the living shit out of me. What are you doing down here?"

"Me? What are you doing down here? Have you forgotten that I workout at this time and am usually down here."

"Oh shoot yeah, sorry about that. I'm just baking, but I don't know what he likes so I'm making everything."

"Wow, first you forget that I come down at this time and now you've forgotten what I like to eat?" He said with a cocky tone. "No, I know exactly what you like to eat, but I'm not baking for you." His face instantly dropped, "t-then who are you baking for?"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of me baking for someone?"

"You said it was a guy, why wouldn't I be worried?"

"Hmmm... let me think, oh I know why. You left me to go 'think' and haven't returned since. It shouldn't matter who I bake for and last I checked it was none of your business," she said before putting the earphones back in and continuing to pipe. She found peace in baking, it was like therapy for her.