Moving is like swapping lifes

Chapter 1: Moving is like swapping lifes
-----------------------
"What a beautiful dream, that could flash on the screen and then in the blink of the eye be gone from me.."
-----------------------

Diana looked out of the car window bored, with a grim expression on her golden face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Diana looked out of the car window bored, with a grim expression on her golden face. She turned her head slightly to admire her twin sister-Dana's carefree snores and tired face pressed against her very own shoulder. The rain was pouring heavily as the social workers car passed the sign .. -Welcome to Derry!-

The car radio lightly sung, as if mimicking the young girls feelings before abruptly being turned down.

"Your mother' is very excited to see you two," the older mothers country accent poked out like a sore thumb," when I got off the phone with her yesterday she was just tickled pink about' you two livin' with her. Said she even set up two rooms" the lady's smile never broke even when she met Diana's cold eyes through the rear view mirror. Her hand drifting away from the radio..

"Is that so?" Diana grumbled , not believing a single word.

She probably is just excited to claim us on her taxes or even worse already found a bidder to sell us off too. Diana thought to herself , while recalling the last memory she had of their mother.

" Maria ! " her fathers loud strict voice called out as he slammed the door behind him , the two girls were in dirty diapers , sitting in their own mess and crying on the kitchen floor . The house smelt of rot , dirt , booze , and weed. The big dark mans eyes widen at the condition his children where in.

"Tony?" A voice grumbled as a tiny , thin lady with dark bags under her eyes exited from a room, her long dark hair was frizzed and oily . The bruises under her eyes told a story that she hadn't slept in days . The excitement in her broken English words broke Diana's young heart as her fathers eyes filled with rage.

" ya no podemos hacer esto, ni siquiera puedes cuidarte. y mucho menos mis hijos!" He screamed in Spanish telling the broken lady that he could no longer do this..

"Ba-" he cut her off as tears filled her eyes

"No , no more I'll get betters .. Maria , they are five years old! They don't even need diapers .. how am I suppose to trust you to watch them when you can't even take care of yourself . This - this is why we took a break! This is why I went to boot camp , to help us . But I can't do this no longer ! " he held his arms out to his scared children " come on niñas" shaken the skeleton like kid pulled on Dana's own thin hand , dragging her to their father . Once in his reach he pulled them up with ease holding them both, " you'll see your papers on Monday "