Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much weiss... It's kinda weirding me out...

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, the tournament!!
Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking.

Yang:*sign* you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: quiet you.

Yang: why are we in a afternoon Friday in the docks?

Ruby: *discust* ugh it's smells like fish

Weis: the students coming from vacou will arrive on boat. And has a representative of beacon it's my duty to greet them well.

Blake: she want to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: you can't prove that!

But the Ruby saw a dust shop. Almost to the ground, and some CPs guarding it. The team got closer, and Ruby ask.

Ruby: what happened?

Cp: *turning to Ruby* they rob the shop.

Yang: who are they?

Cp 2: the white fang. This is the second shop this week. If the administration alouds the heavy use of weaponry this will be a war zone. *Turning to CP* what do you think?

Cp: I think that we're going to kick some fight fang ass if we got some overwatch elites. Or even a strider! Damn I would love to see them fighting a strider with their shity weaponry.

Cp 2: ya!!

Weiss: the white fang. What a bunch of psychopaths.

Blake: what your problem? The white fang it's hardly a bunch of psychopaths. The are just misguided.

Weiss: misguided?! They want to wipe out humanity from the planet!!

Blake: then they are very misguided! And that doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of down town vale.

Ruby: Blake got a point. I mean, civil protection never cought that torchwick guy I ran mouths a go.

Weiss: that doesn't change the fact that the white fang are a bunch of scum bags.

???: Hey stop that faunas!!

???: Sorry guys, but here's were I get off.

Then a monkey faunas got off of the ship were the students of vacou arrived. The he got up of a lamp post to eat a banana.

CP: get down here this instant. Or we will be force to take you down *pulling a stunbaton*

???: I think not* throwing banana to the CP and staring to run away*

Cp: *annoyed* here CP-A482 We got a fugitive monkey faunas, location, dock of downtown vale, proceeding to perseu

And with that the CPs and the faunas stared to run.

Yang: well weiss. You wanted to see the competition there he goes...

Weiss: quick! We have to obverse him!

And team RWBY follow the Cp's  in persuing the faunas. But in a turn, weiss pump into someone.

Weiss: No! He got away!

Yang: hmm... Weiss...?

???: Salutations!

Ruby: hmm... Hello.

Yang: are you ok?