E N D

Dear Ling Ling Wannabes,

First of all, I want to thank every single person who left a comment request for this little collaborative project I initiated. It was definitely thanks to you guys that this writing venture was such a success. At least, I see it as a success... hehe~

I'm sorry I wasn't able to cater to all the comment requests - I wish I could have. Unfortunately, I found myself burning out and eventually running out of creative juices to write more Breddy stories. And I think it's evident... If you read all the stories in one sitting, I think it's pretty obvious where I started to lose that "spark" in my work.

Anyway, all that angsty "writer woes" aside, I would really like to express my appreciation for every single person who have made my time as a fanfic writer turn out to be one of the best decisions I've made in my writing "career".

Whether you've been there right from the start, or just randomly stumbled upon this book specifically, I truly appreciate you. 

For simply taking the time to read what I've written, I appreciate you. For gracing my work with such positive comments, I appreciate you. And for honoring me by voting on my work, I appreciate you.

I really, truly wish I could stay on longer and write more Breddy stories for you lovely people. But I need to reconnect with my non-fanfic writer brain, and get back into writing what I'm truly passionate about.

Writing Breddy stories definitely helped boost my confidence as a writer, because I surprised myself with some moments in these stories that just seemed to materialize from nowhere. I can say that this was a much needed break from my usual writing, and it has definitely not been a waste of my time.

Thank you all, so very much, for the positive experience.

Keep watching TwoSetViolin and make Ling Ling proud~!!

Don't forget to GO PRACTICE~!! ^-^

Here's one of my favorite Breddy pics - one of the pics that made me seriously ship them :3

Cheers to you lovely people. And don't worry, I'll still be lurking here to respond to comments and whatnot. I owe you guys that much ^-^ <3