Listen.

[Part Two]

Eddy P.O.V.

I miss Brett. So much.

It's been three months since we...

And so much has changed since.

For some reason, he's been acting strange. He'd be distant and moody all the time. When we film, it's like everything's back to normal. But when the cameras and lights are off, we go back to being awkward around each other.

It's not like I haven't tried to do something about it. It's just that it feels like Brett wants me to stop trying to fix things. And really, I'm not even sure what needs to be fixed in the first place.

Do I regret having sex with my best friend? Not at all.

Do I feel like we shouldn't have done it? I'm not sure.

It's so hard to tell when Brett refuses to talk to me. We hardly ever spend quality time together anymore. After discussing new video ideas, he'd leave or ask me to leave. After filming, it's the same thing. It's like he wants to pretend nothing's wrong, but he can't even fool himself.

I'm so tired of it. And I miss him all the time.

"I really don't want to sound like an ass, but if you're just going to sit there, can I just leave?" Jordon said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I drag out a sigh, "I'm sorry. I'm just not sure where to start."

Jordon took a sip of his coffee, "Let's start with why you're talking to me instead of talking to your best friend."

I didn't want to assume that Jordon knew something. But I can always trust him to push the right buttons, "He's been acting strange. And I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it."

He took another sip, "Did you guys fight?" He shook his head, dismissing himself, "No, wait. I forgot. You're incapable of fighting."

I take a sip of my coffee, needing some form of heat in my system, "We really didn't fight though. It would be easier to figure this out if we did have a fight. Coz then I would know if I should apologize, or what I should apologize for."

Jordon downed his coffee and set his cup aside, "Maybe you just need to talk to him. Annoy him so much that he finally spills the beans."

I shake my head, "I don't want to bother him. He's been my best friend forever. I know he wants some space. I just wish I knew why."

He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back on his chair, "Did something happen?"

I sigh and reluctantly nod, "But I don't think that's the reason."

And really, it can't be the reason. Because Brett wanted it too.

Does he regret it?

Jordon leaned forward, his eyes basically boring a hole through me. After a while, his eyes lit up, "Holy shit!" he exclaimed, leaning forward before whispering, "You guys..." he leaned even closer, "You guys did it, didn't you?"

I feel my face go red and my heart race. I push him away, making him fall back on his chair, "Don't even joke about that."

He took a breath, "I wasn't joking. And really, you just gave yourself away."

I don't know when Jordon started reading me so easily. I almost regret calling him instead of Ray. At least I could have kept something so private from Ray.

"And you think that has nothing to do with how Brett is behaving now?" Jordon asked, standing up, "I need another coffee."

I agonize over his statement as I wait for him to return. He doesn't understand that Brett wanted it to happen. So there's no way he'd be acting this way if it bothered him so much.