-6-

27 Years Have Pasted.

-Y/N's POV-

I held my half filled wine glass in my hand and swirled it round and round while staring out my window onto the busy streets of New York. My mind often wandered at this time; nothing made me think more then sitting alone. When my parents moved me to New York I began to live my dream of becoming an author. Writing had been a dream of mine since I was a small child. I won many writing competitions at a early age which made my writing become more noticed. So far I've written 3 romance novels.

My life was the stereotype of 'perfect' but I still felt, empty. All my friends were married with kids. I had neither, I just can't seem to click with anyone. Sure I've had the occasional boyfriend and a fair amount of hookups but felt nothing. I just feel as if I can't let anyone get close to me, I'm afraid. I have no clue why, I guess I have trust issues or some shit. I think it's something to do with the place and people I knew before New York but I try to forget that time of my life because of certain situations. I shake my head and get up, I'm not gonna let my mind wander too much tonight. I walk out of my living room gently flicking the light switch off.

-Rhiza's POV-

"Rhiannon please pay attention!' my photographer yelled. I snap out of my thoughts and focus back to the camera staring into my soul. I felt so fake. Posing in front of a camera, it just didn't feeling one hundred percent right. I become a model. Wasn't my first pick of career but my parents told me they would kick me out if I didn't get a job and this was the first thing that popped up.

The rest of the day was slow, just a few photos were taken. I grabbed my purse out of my dressing room and pulled out my phone.

richie toizer 💓   4:29pm
3 Missed Calls

richie toizer 💓    5 : 00pm
I'm out front ♥️

I rush out the doors, seeing my husbands car approaching I don't hesitate and hop in the passages seat. Richie leans over and kisses me and I do the same.

"Nervous?" I question, mentioning Richie's show coming up within two hours. He usuallygets a tad nervous before his big shows. Both Rich and I are pretty popular and well known around the world. Who would of thought the two trashmouth's of Derry would become such successes.

-FLASHBACK-

"Ya'll are fucking pussy hoe's" I laugh out as slide down the little slant leading down. Once I reach the end of the slant I start ripping off my clothes to jump near the water knowing damn well the whole losers club was watching, staring. Beverly comes next to me and starts to strip down to her underwear as well.

"Damn Rhiz been doing squats or something because your ass wasn't that juicy last week." Richie yelled while biting his lips. I turn to face him I gave him a small wink then looking over to Y/N and Eddie sitting on a log talking while holding hands. The rest of the group were stripping and jumping into the water. "Hey fuck-wits you done playing depressed and coming for a sick dip? It's too hot to be sitting aloud being little bitches."

"Richie and Rhiza you two are the biggest Trashmouth's in the world!" Y/N giggled while Eddie controlled his anger by taking a puff of the inhaler from his fanny pack. Richie and I both looked at each other and a smirk grew on both of our faces. We both charged at the opposite couple in the group. I grabbed Y/N by the waist and Rich grabbed Eddie's small body. We bolted to the water and threw them both while each of them repeatedly yelled insults at us. Both Richie and I start wheezing while giving each other a high-five.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"What's on your mind Mrs . Toizer?" Richie smiled while grabbed my shoulder rubbing his thumb in a circular motion. I smirk grew on my face as I stared off into the distance.

"Just memories. It's crazy how far we've come." I say mentioning to the fact that we've been together for twenty-seven years.

"I can't believe we've been together that long. I've loved every minute." Richie says planting his hand on my inner thigh. I smile realising I was the happiest girl alive.

"I love you Richie Toizer."

"I love you too Rhiza Toizer."

-Eddie's POV-

Everyday she crosses my mind. Her E/C that use to stare at me with so much love. When she moved away and got taken away from me. I never felt nor upset in my life. I miss her so much. She was my everything, made me think I could hold on. Y/N became an author and she was always busy and never answered my calls. Maybe one day she'll find her way back to me.

-end-

A/N
sorry this took so long I've been so busy. the next chapter will be longer I promise x
Anyways
Byers
-rhiza 💋