4-It Sucks

IF THE SONG STOPS REPLAY IT!

EDDIE A WEEK LATER.

The past week has been going great. I've been growing closer to Y/N, finally. Oh and Richie and Rhiza are going on a date today, which Bill isn't very happy about because we were meant to be going to IT's house. Bill just wanted to kill this clown while everyone was tryig to get on with their lives. We have to go on Friday, there's no getting out of it. We've all agreed to it. If we don't go we get kicked out of the group. I know tomorrow Rhiza, Y/N and Beverly are going to have a girls night. Which Richie wants to spy on because he's a creep. I sorta want to go to, they'll talk about boys!

"See you later guys!" Y/N gets up walks off. Everyone does a slight wave as she walks off. She was the last girl to leave. All of us boys start making a plan.

Y/N THE NEXT DAY.

THURSDAY 4:27pm

It was the day of our sleepover, I'll admit it will be nice just us girls, but it would feel weird without the boys. Especially since Eddie and I are getting attached to each other. That may seem weird but it's true. I don't know what it is but we just get along really well. I think I like him? No! That will make things weird, maybe he likes me back? Ah get Eddie out of your head! I place a bowl of chips on the table. I sit on the couch and wait for the girls.

5:02pm

I hear a nock on the door, signalling that the girls were here. I bounce off the couch. I open the door to reveal... Henry and his goons. I sigh a drop my shoulders.

"Where's your brother?" Henry walks in and pushes my shoulders back.

"In his room." I spit and walk away. I hear the door slam then the boys go upstairs. They absolutely changed Jonas, he use to be nice but they changed him.

I hear another knock on the door, I know it will be the girls this time. I open the door and there stands Bev and Rhiza. I pull them in for a hug.

"Darl your squishing us!" Rhiza barely gets out. Beverly chuckles.

"Sorry I'm just so excited!" I squeal and drag them to my room. We all sit on my bed.

"What ya'll wanna do first?" Rhiza asked pushing her glasses up her nose.

"Truth. Or. Dare." I laugh evily. The girls look at each other.

Rhiza's POV

0h ShIt

Beverly's POV

welp, were dead.

A/N

Argh a short shitty update.

I swear this will get better.

I promise.

Thanks for sticking around. You guys are curing my depression. xo

Anyways,

Byers x
Rhiza<3