3-Richie's Crushie

IF THE SONG STOPS REPLAY IT!

Rhiza is pronounced R-his-a :)
EDDIE
Richie has this weird soul digging smirk on his face as he turned to Bill, he re-turned a smirk. A swallow a large chunk of saliva.

"Ed's I dare you t-" He gets cut of by a girl. What's with all these random girls interrupting us today!

"Hey, you high jacked my hangout spot!" A female voice yells out. A voice I know all to well.

"Oh hey Rhiza, we were just hanging out here." Y/N states she gives us all a look that I can't read then sits next to Richie.

"Oh hey hottie." Richie say as he clicks his tongue at her a smirk appears on her face.

Rhiza is Henry Bowes ex-girlfriend, they dated for awhile then I think he started abusing her and she drew the line. Rhiza used to be the most popular girl in school until her best friend Monica went missing. (aka taken by IT) Rhiza was never the same. She was quieter, didn't wag or flirt. After she found out what happened to Monica she went back to her old ways. I guess she was like that because she didn't know what was happening. Also Richie has a massive crush on her, he said she's the prettiest girl. But I beg to differ. I reckon Y/N is pretty cute. But I'm just getting off topic.

'Eds!" Richie screams in my face, I push him off of me. He hits the ground with a loud thud.

"What the fuck Richie!" I spit at him. He pushes himself up off the ground.

"Oh darl you blanked out for a second or two." Rhiza spoke in her Australia accent as she pushed abut of her short brown hair out of her face.

I blink my eyes quickly, I think our group just got a tad bigger.

A/N~

Argh I'm here.

I wasn't updating because I have an iPhone 4 :(( it's really bad.

But I recently got a charger for my iPad so I can update! :))

Anyways I won't be updating that much next week because I'm doing heaps of stuff. :|

Anyways

-Byers x

~Rhiza🍍

Love's A Drug 》Eddie X Reader《 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara