Feng Yu Heng snorted coldly, “What, do you have any objections to this imperial daughter entering the military camp?”

“Of course!”

“If you have objections, just scram!” Feng Yu Heng became furious, “This imperial daughter does not have time to quibble with you. As someone responsible for supplies, this is something that must be talked about. It’s also something that a deputy general of the army should tell this imperial daughter. What sort of thing are you? Do you represent these 300 thousand troops? Do you not welcome this imperial daughter? Very well! This imperial daughter can leave, but the food that I provide, none of you 300 thousand people should even think of eating it! Just starve to death!”

Upon hearing that they would not be given food, the soldiers flipped, as some agreed with Deputy General Tong, saying: “Since you won’t give us food, we won’t fight!”

Feng Yu Heng was not worried about this: “We never brought you to the battle to begin with. Who are you trying to scare?”

All of the soldiers were startled. But of course, they had never been needed for the battles! Ever since His Highness the ninth prince had come, aside from wasting supplies, what had they done?

They heard Feng Yu Heng continue: “Since you have said that you won’t fight, just quickly pack up your things. Don’t continue to occupy the space of the military camp while eating the food provided by the court. We don’t want soldiers that won’t fight! Everyone return to your own homes and find your mothers!”

Hearing her say this, someone from the group of soldiers could no longer endure and simply raised a large flag, loudly saying: “His Highness the ninth prince is unfair! Allowing a girl into the military camp is unlucky! Imperial Daughter Ji An insults our military’s hearts! We want justice! Please return all of the fairness that had existed when His Highness the eighth prince was here!”

With him letting out this shout, some others also began shouting. In an instant, the people were infected by this sort of fervor. Gradually, more and more people began to revolt.

Feng Yu Heng squinted her eyes and looked at the large flag. On it was the character “Mo”. It was from the eighth prince’s, Xuan Tian Mo’s, name. How could she not understand what was happening. She just asked in a puzzled tone: “What? You are still holding onto the eighth prince’s flag? It seems that you people are still aligned with the eighth prince’s intentions and never changed! Are you just waiting for a day when the eighth prince can return to the South, so he can lead you once again? Lead you to gang up with Gu Shu once more to attack Da Shun? Have you all forgotten about what the eighth prince has done? Have you all forgotten that you are just chess pieces to the eighth prince? Have you forgotten that if it was not for the ninth prince’s arrival, you would have been trampled under the feet of the 500 thousand troops coming from the desert?”

She shouted in a fierce voice, and she was still holding that strong thing that allowed her voice to be spread. Her voice was transmitted a great distance, and countless soldiers heard it. In an instant, they recalled the eighth prince’s fearsome plot, and not only had they nearly turned around to help the villain, but they nearly threw away their own lives. Those with families in Luo Province were shaken with fear. If the eighth prince was still leading this side, perhaps Luo Province would already be soaked with blood.

The chants gradually died down, and the people no longer dared to chant. The people that had started the chant saw that nobody was chanting along, thus they also stopped; however, the flag remained lifted. The large “Mo” character was shining quite brightly.