They all quiet down as Mark shot the gun io in the air. Mark didn't spare a glance as he turned to Jaemin with his soft gaze. "Are you okay Nana?" he asked using the knife to broke the lock of the chains. Jaemin them limped down towards Mark as the older wrapped his hands around Jaemin.

Mark took off his jacket and put it around Jaemin's shivering body as he laid the younger on the clean corner of the room. "You're safe now Nana." he said, kissing Jaemin by the forehead.

Jaemin gave the older a small smile before he watched the older turned around. Mark glared at every individual who is present in the basement. His eyes then landed on the girl who was currently clutching Jaemin's phone.

He walked towards the girl and took the phone forcefully. "Are you the one who took that photo?" Mark asked lowly as the girl shook her head in reply. "Then who was it?" He asked again. "I don't know I was asked to hold it the entire time."

"By who?"

She didn't answer, her eyes glancing to a particular girl who kept glaring at her. Mark's eyes followed her frightened gaze, turning around to see one of Jaemin's classmates.

     He walked towards her as she looked away with a frown. Everyone around her moved away as they were expecting the worse happens to her. Mark stared at her blankly. He held his gun to her head, making her eyes widen. "Why did you do it?"

     "I didn't." She said with no fright. Mark pushed the gun pressing it to her forehead. Her lips quivered as he kept a steady gaze. "I was jealous okay?!" "Of what?"

     "I like you Mark sunbaenim. You were everything to me. But you had to choose him over me." she explained, "I wanted it to seemed as if he was a slut but I didn't expe-"

She was cut off as Mark pulled the trigger twice, killing two person the room. She closed in flinch to see her friends in their own pool of blood. "You were saying." Mark said.

"I-"

"On second thought you have said enough."

He said before turning back to Jaemin. He walked towards the younger, "Nana," Jaemin hummed in response, his eyes half-opened. "I want you to tell me you molested you." Mark said with a caring tone. "What do you need it for Markie?" Jaemin asked softly, "I just need it Nana. Tell me. Please?" Mark asked again, kissing Jaemin's hand.

     With his soft tone, Jaemin slowly said the names of his classmates who had molested him. "Thank you baby, love you." Mark whispered, as Jaemin slowly fell into a deep slumber.

      As Mark silently watched Jaemin's slowly breathing, he then turned with a sharp glare. One by one he shot the names that Jaemin had told him. Leaving most of the girls alive.

     "Were you thinking straight when you did this?" Mark asked the girl. "I-"

"Of course you weren't. Who in the right mind would molest their own classmate."

"Ho-how about you?! You kill your own junior!"

"Jinkyung! Shut up you'll get killed."

Although she had been warned, she didn't listen. Mark clicked his tongue as he aimed the gun to her head once again. "I kill for Jaemin. His mine. And if anyone touches him, messes with him, they will deal with me."

Jinkyung eyes widen, "You're crazy."

"Crazy in love"

🥀

🥀『 MINE 』

🥀
MINE