I looked up and seen Tyrek with his gun pointed up in the air. I knew that he was the reason for the gunshots and then I stood up with Jayonna. Noah walked over to the nigga that punched Kevin and straight jawed his shit making him fall onto the ground.

"Don't touch my brother bitch!" He yelled at the nigga and the nigga quickly nodded.

As Tyrek walked up the group of boys they started separating into four groups. I'm guessing they separated by gangs. Noah, Kevin and Tyrek stood in the middle of the group.

I looked around and noticed some girls either sitting on the hood of cars or standing next to cars. I didn't know which gang they was in or who they came with. What really caught my eye was a man lying on the ground in a pool of blood next to the cage.

I recognized him as the dude from earlier at the Serpents trap, it wasn't Evan and it wasn't the one that is the new leader of the Serpents, it was the other one that wasn't talking he was just smoking. His shirt was off and you could see the two bullet holes in his chest.

Did they not take him to the hospital? Or at least call someone to help him out? They just let him bleed out right there in front of them? This how they do shit around here?

"A life for a life." Someone said and that caught my attention. I turned back to the group of men and paid attention to what they were talking about.

"That bitch boy owed us money any fucking ways, he got what he got period." My eyes went to the nigga that said that.

He had the name Lion tattooed on his neck and I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that, he's a lion and probably the leader of the lions.

"Bitch why you ain't call one of us if he owed y'all money? We could have avoided this whole shit if yo ass would have called one of us." Tyrek yelled at the leader of the Lions.

"Nigga I tried earlier but you ain't pick up the phone and you ain't call a nigga back either." He said and I knew what he was talking about.

When we were at the Serpents trap and Tyrek phone was ringing, the contact said Lion and Tyrek ain't answer it. He just slid his phone into his back pocket.

"It don't matter fuck it. Put ya niggas in the catch just fight it out, whoever loose kill em. Simple." Noah said and I lightly shook my head.

Now if the Serpents loose then that'll just be another Serpent that the Lions killed. I agree with the Serpents a life for a life. It's only right.

Everybody started moving around and Noah pulled Kevin to the side away from everybody. I quickly walked starte making mg way over to them with Jayonna not far behind me.

"Why you ain't call us sooner?!" Noah practically yelled at Kevin but that didn't stop me from literally jumping into Kevin's arm.

"I'm good KD." Kevin said and I felt him wrap his arms around me and take a deep breath.

"I know yo ass seen me talking to him." I heard Noah say but I ignored him and pulled away from Kevin. I looked at his face and his lip was busted.

"You should have killed him." I turned and said to Noah.

"At least we agree on something." Noah said and took his gun out his waist.

"Nah man chill, I'm good. Come on, I wanna watch the fight. Crybaby you can wait yo ass in the car." I hit Kevin on his shoulder for calling Jayonna a crybaby.

I grabbed Jayonna's hand and we followed Kevin and Noah over to the cage. Niggas was gathered around the cage and the girls had joined them. Two niggas walked into the cage from different entrances. It was easy to tell which one was from which gang because one had a tattoo of a serpent and the other had a tattoo of a lion.