014

I walked with Jimin out to his car, but whenever he got too close, I would flinch.

I really don't know what it could be, but I didn't want anything to do with his touch. I found it kind of weird, because I once craved it.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked suddenly. "You haven't been.. yourself.."

"I.. I don't know.. but something doesn't feel right," I told him and sighed. The rest of the car ride was spent in silence. Once we arrived at our destination, Jimin parked the car and got out. I followed.

"Princess.. did I hurt you in any way?" He asked.

"I-I don't think so, Jimin.. I really don't know what's going on.." I mumbled to him quietly.

Third Person POV

Jimin knew.

He knew he had hurt her.

But she didn't know it yet.

Guilt started to take over his whole body. He started to feel as if he shouldn't have done the things he had done in the last couple hours. But they needed to be done. And he hated how they did.

He touched his finger tips to hers and knew he had royally screwed up when she flinched.

Could my dumb live choices really affect this possibility at a beautiful relationship? He wondered.

Before he knew it, his lips started to tremble.

"I love you, Alex Kim. Please forgive me for any mistake, whether you know about it or not.. after all, I'm only human, and mistakes are all I know.. so please.. don't hold it against me..." And it seems that statement had almost washed away his sins, like being baptized, because just in the next second, their hands were linked together once again.

"I don't know what it was that kept you from me the past couple hours we've been together," She told him, looking up into his eyes. "but I do love you, Park Jimin. You're my soulmate. And we're together for a reason,"

Those words seemed to awaken Jimin's body, heart, and mind.

Then whatever the fuck is going on with Yuqi needs to end.

Alex POV

Jimin and I ended up skipping the date because we decided on going to dance instead.

We made our way to the dance studio, hand in hand. I felt a little weird. Not because I'm feeling super uncomfortable around Jimin right now, because I'm not anymore. But Jimin was being really touchy.

Every couple seconds he would either kiss my hand, or any accessible spot on my face.

Once we got to the studio, I turned to face him. Immediately, he responded by putting his hands on my hips. I looked up into his eyes.

"Why're you so touchy feely?" I asked, giving him a small smile.

"Do you not like it..?" He asked.

"Jimin.. I have a phobia of human contact. Just because I trust you enough to handle it, doesn't mean I'm 100% in love with skinship.." He bit his lip.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"It's alright, Jimin.. just remember that I'm still not.. you know.. normal," I told him.

"You're my normal, Alexandriana.."

Then why is something different?

We walked into the studio and discussed what song we were going to do.

"You can pick, baby.. I need to use the bathroom," He said, giving me a smile and a kiss on the head. I smiled and nodded, kicking my feet back and forth before noticing his phone light up.

No, Alex. It's his phone. His privacy.

I bit my lip, fighting the urge to look at his notifications.

But in the end, my curiosity got the best of me.

I slowly picked up his phone and the screen lit up. There was a folder of messages from a contact named "Princess💕"

I carefully put in his passcode.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth

"Babe, who's calling me?"

Fuck.