001

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

"Why are you like this, Alex? You don't even let me near you anymore!" He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just.. I don't want to be touched.." I reasoned.

"Yeah. I see that." With that he walked away.

*Present*

I woke up in tears.

I cried into my hands. My mom ran inside my room. She sat on my bed, not coming too close.

"Hey sweetie.. what happened?" She asked.

"I-I thought about Joshua again.." I managed to choke out.

"I'm sorry Baby... It's not your fault," She told me soothingly.

"Mom, sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. I want you to be able to hold me.. but.. my body won't allow it.." I cried.

"I want to hold you too, honey. It's not your fault and it's not Joshua's fault. It's that dumb group of guys."

"But Mommy.. I thought Joshua and I had something special.." I sniffled.

"You couldn't really expect anything Alex.. he's not your soulmate." I put my head down and nodded.

"I know.."

"Okay. Then get some sleep." I nodded and laid back down.

~~~

I woke up with a huge headache.

"Mom!" I called. She ran inside.

"What's wrong Sweetie?" She asked.

"My head.."

"Oh! Okay, give me a second.." She ran downstairs to get some medicine. She ran back up. She set the pills in front of me. "Hun, I am gonna have to check your temperature. I won't touch you. Don't freak out." I nodded as I held my head in pain.

She came back with a thermometer.

"Yeesh!" She said. "You're not going to uni today.." I laid down.

"Why?"

"You are sick. I have to go to work though, can you take care of yourself?" She asked.