003

Jimin decided to walk me home

"So is Alex short for something?" I nodded.

"Alexandriana," I told him.

"Wow.. that's long," He laughed. I laughed too and nodded. "But I think it's beautiful." He told me. Blush rose to my cheeks.

"Okay.. if you could use one word to describe your ideal romance, what would it be?" I asked.

"Cliché." He answered immediately. I looked down.

"Sorry.."

"No, it's okay." He smiled. "What about you?"

"Strong," I answered.

"Why strong?"

"Well.. I'm going to be kind of a handful. I want someone who is down for the chase and will always be there." He nodded.

"I see," We finally made it to my house. "Well I guess this is goodbye.." He said.

"No wait! You can.. come in if you want." I said shyly. He smiled.

"Okay."

"So what's your family like?" He thought for a second.

"We are very well bonded." He said. "I have my mom, my dad, and my two brothers, and older sister." I smiled.

"Really?" He nodded, a smile creeping up to his face.

"The oldest child is my sister Eunhae Nuna. She's a bubble bug," He laughed. "Then there is my older brother Yoongi Hyung. He seems really mean, but he's actually really nice. Then my younger brother, Taehyung. He's also very strange. But my family is really close." He said.

"Did they already find their soulmates?" I asked.

"Um... Eunhae Nuna found her's. He's studying in Japan right now and Yoongi Hyung is soulmates with a guy named Jung Hoseok. Nobody expected his soulmate to be a guy until he came out as bisexual," I smiled. "Taehyung... he hasn't found his soulmate yet."

"Ah.."

"So what about your family?" He asked.

"Well.. my dad is serving in the military. He is currently deployed in the states. My mom works at an insurance company, and I have a little sister named Kadie. She's a year younger and.. she ran away with her boyfriend... who isn't her soulmate." I explained. He nodded and pursed his lips.

"I see,"

"Well do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure!"

"Okay.." I walked to the living room and started setting up.

We picked Mama Mia and sat on the couch.

About halfway through, I got curious. I reached up my left hand and noticed the writing on my wrist was gone.

Then I did find him..

I smiled softly and then looked at Jimin.

He looked back at me, suddenly getting shy and letting out playful whines.

"Why're you looking at meeee?"

"You're just so cute!"

Jimin got embarrassed and hid his face behind his hands, making me giggle at his action.

Eventually, he stood up and wrapped a blanket over my shoulders.

"Stay warm," He whispered and pulled the blanket around me tighter.

"You're leaving already?" I asked, pouting out my lower lip.

"I have to finish studying, cutie," He smiled and pushed back his hair.

"When will I see you again..?" I mumbled softly.

"How about tomorrow?"

The look on his face just made me want to squeeze his cheeks. His head was slightly tilted to the side, fluffy hair covering most of his forehead.

"Okay, Jiminie.. get home safe," I told him, standing up. Jimin looked at one of our house plants and ripped off a leaf. He smiled.

"Sleep well, Alex. I'll see you tomorrow," He placed a soft kiss to the leaf before pressing it to my cheek. Just like that, he left.

I couldn't deny I was a blushing mess.

But then the door opened.

"Alex Unnie!" That familiar voice..

"Kadie!" I yelled and ran downstairs.

I could tell she just wanted to hug me.

"I missed you," She cried.

"I missed you too, Kate," I told her, pulling the blanket off of my shoulders and wrapping it around her own.

"I shouldn't have gone with him!" She sounded distressed. "I was so naïve! He wasn't my soulmate.."

"I know, Kadie.. I know,"

Kadie was crying in her hands. I just wanted to hug her so badly. After all, I did the exact same thing. I was too eager to wait. I just wanted someone to love. Kadie just wanted the same.

"Babe.." I called her quietly. "I've been where you are. I know it sucks," I sat down.

"I know it does.. I'm just gonna be alone the rest of my life," Kadie sniffled and rubbed the tears out of her eyes.

"The day will come where you find the one, Kadie."

"Yeah? How do you know?" She rolled her eyes and looked away. I smiled, remembering the events of earlier.

"Because I found mine."