Q & A

Hey guys! I decided to do a little Q & A session. This is where you can ask me anything about the book, or ask a character a question that you want answered!

Comment your questions here and once I have enough questions, I'll post them here with the answers!

°°°

cherylniki What happened to Ben? Vincent's bro?

Ben still runs the club. It wasn't shut down, so he's been in charge of it ever since. He also is visited in the next book!

MrsCraft1 What happened with [Gaiana's] dad and her evil step mother and other sibilings?

They went on their separate ways and Gaiana has no relation to them. Alex also left them behind to fully work for the Thanos-Romano Famiglia and form a tight brother-sister bond with Gaiana.

If you want a whole Where are They Now story on them, here's one on the spot lol:

Nicholas (Gaiana's father) started working more, making Flora resentful of him. This, pushed her to start sleeping around. Nicholas caught her, without her knowing, sleeping with the neighbor on their anniversary night. He planned to come home early to surprise her, which led him catching them through the neighbor's window. He turned around and slept with his assistant. Flora found out and Nicholas brought up her cheating in the first place. It was a nasty divorce.

Now, Nicholas is a sugar daddy while Flora is a creepy cougar that is obsessed with plastic surgery.

Jessica was unsuccessful in ruining Gaiana's life, obviously, so she started to sleep around more. Also, her homelife wasn't the best and she turned to parties, drugs, and alcohol. She ended up getting pregnant at one of the parties with a guy who happened to be dating Stephany at the time. Britany and Stephany dropped her ass and left her pregnant and alone. The guy who got her pregnant didn't want anything to do with her, since she was a one-night-drunken-mistake so she was alone. After giving birth, she had to give up the baby due to being unstable and had addiction problems with drugs.

Jessica is currently in rehab.

Jack was an innocent throughout this, so nothing much affected him. He was bummed to loose a big brother and a potentially another big sister. He tried to keep in touch with Alex but Alex thought it to be too dangerous to stay connected with the innocent little Tarver, so they stopped talking. He continued on to be an amazing football player, and recruited into UCLA's team. In college, he met this girl and fell in love. She helped him through coming to terms about his dysfunctional family and supported his decision in getting drafted. Jack became a football star and married the love of his life. While being financially resourceful, he searched for his niece in the foster care system and eventually adopted her as one of his own.

Jack now lives with his wife and two kids in a nice suburban home, while also traveling and playing for the L.A. Chargers.