Chapter 19: Fiddles and a Party

A/N: scene may be triggering for some. It starts at ** and end at **.

I woke up smiling and deliciously sore. We went at it, making love gentle and rough, until the sun rose. I had hickeys and bite marks all over, but mainly across my breasts and my inner thighs. I didn't leave Luca unmarked either. He had hickeys and bites along with scratch marks up and down his back.

I turned over and was going to cuddle into Luca, but all I got was air. I frowned and sat up. Where was he? I quickly got out of bed and put on the shirt he wore last night. When I was buttoning up the last button, there was a knock on the door. I froze and quickly picked up my gun. Luca wouldn't knock since it's his room. I silently stalked over to the door. "Luca," yelled a man from the other side as he banged on the door. "Get your ass out here."

I quickly swung open the door with my gun already pointed at his head. The man had a quick reaction since he had his pointed back at me. He was lean with brown hair and blue eyes. He was taller than me, but who isn't, and looked a couple years older than me.

"Who are you," he demanded.

"I could ask the same about you," was all I replied.

"Drop the gun, little lady. Don't need you hurting yourself."

I scoffed. "That's insulting, given who I am."

"And who would you be," he said with a slight tone of humor in his voice.

"Someone who can handle a gun in her sleep."

"Is that right?" H chuckled. "Then prove it."

Before he could blink, I replied, "Let me nick you on the ear," as I pulled the trigger and did just that.

The man touched his ear and yelled, "What the fu-"

"Mia bella," Luca yelled from down the hall as he ran over. "Are you all... right." His voice trailed off as he looked at the situation. "What happened here?"

"This crazy bitch in your room shot me," yelled the man while waving his gun around.

"First of all," I started, "You questioned my abilities. Second, I would put that gun away before you hurt yourself." The man scoffed.

"Loui, put the gun away," Luca sighed. Then he held out his hand towards me.

"What?"

"Give me your gun."

I scoffed. "I'm not a child. Don't treat me like one."

He walked up to me and looked into my eyes. "Baby, please hand me your gun." I just stared at him with raised eyebrows. His eyes started to squint and all of a sudden, he claimed my lips. My eyes shut and I moaned. His tongue teased me and I felt his hands travel down my arms. Then he abruptly took my gun and pulled away. Well that never happened before. Usually I would still have it and it would be pointed at the other person. "Thank you." Luca tucked it away in the back of his pants.

I pouted. "That's not fair." I crossed my arms and turned away from the men. I walked away and called over my shoulder, "Let's see if you ever get fucked again, shall we?"

I walked over to the front of the bed and sat on the floor next to my other weapons. I crossed my legs at my ankles and picked up a knife, twirling it back and forth. "That's her," asked Loui. The room may be big, but I could still hear them if they spoke normally.

Luca sighed, "Yeah, unfortunately."

I scoffed. "I'm the best thing that ever happened to you," I yelled at him.