Chapter 6: Interrogation

A/N: There will be torture methods mentioned in the following chapter. It starts at ** and will end at the next **. If you choose to skip, there will be a small summary on it at the very end. Enjoy!

I pushed off of Luca and ran to get my shorts on from the floor. The pesto was not of importance right now. I ran out the door and down the stairs of the house.

"Where you going," Alex and Luca called out.

"I need to borrow your car." I took his keys from the front table and ran out. When I started the car, the doors opened up and both guys jumped in. "I don't have time for this. Get out," I growled.

"No," Luca said stubbornly.

"Μπορείτε ηλίθιο, πεισματάρης dumb ass, (You stupid, stubborn dumb ass,)" I mumbled to myself in Greek.

"I don't know what she said," I heard Alex whisper, "But I'm pretty sure she called you a dumb ass."

"Shut up," Luca growled back.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out of his front driveway, speeding down the street. I haven't fully explored the house, but if I do remember from what Marco has told us, there's a back entrance that leads to the artillery room. I drifted a corner and pulled up to the back. I quickly got out and demanded, "Stay here. I will be back."

I ran through a door that was hidden by vines and ran down an underground hallway. There's two entrances to this hallway. The door I just went through, which the girls and I should only have the key to and is always locked, and the one in the house. I finally reached the room and entered a code. I rushed in and grabbed everything I needed.

Once done, I ran back out and down the hall, back to the car

Once done, I ran back out and down the hall, back to the car. Both guys looked at me and the guns with wide eyes.

"Know how to shoot," I asked both of them. They nodded. "Good." I gave a hand gun to each of them. I drove to the front so we could come from behind the enemy. I quickly stopped the car and got out with a gun in each hand, already killing ten men. They were the scouts. Who the fuck are these guys?

I quickly ran up the drive with Luca and Alex covering my back. I kicked the door open and ran in. I shot down five men posted at the front door. This leaves three bullets in one gun and two in the other. Stopping to listen, I heard hand-to-hand combat going on in the kitchen. I quickly ran in and I barely dodged a knife thrown at me. I glared over at Jayden and she had a 'oops sorry' look.

There were four men left. One was fighting each girl. "Hey! Stop what you're doing," I yelled. "You are out numbered so there's no point in trying to get out." The men stopped and put their hands in the air. "Good." I took a bag from one of the drawers and threw it over to Han. " Zip-tie them." She quickly tied their crossed wrists and ankles together. Sam came behind her and duck-taped each of their mouths. "Bring them down." They each nodded and led them down to the basement.