The Day is Finally Here (Part 1)

(Y/N) : Your Name

(L/N) : Last Name

(F/L) :  First and Last Name

(E/C) : Eye Color

(H/C) : Hair Color 

      You have been waiting excitedly for the day to come for you to get on a plane and head off to the Avengers' new headquarters. You counted down the days. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. The day finally came. You grabbed your favorites stuffed animal, a husky.  You are bringing more stuffed animals because you love sleeping with them, but they are in a suitcase. You shove the husky stuffed animal in a book bag along with a blanket, pillow ,phone charger , headphones, and book. You was planning on sleeping on the plane some. You put your phone in your back pocket. 

      You sit down looking at your room one more time. You look at a team photo from last year's cross country team. You sigh and think to yourself Maybe I can run while I'm there. After all I need to train.  Your mom calls you. "(Y/N) time to go!" She yelled. "Coming!" You yelled back. You grab the team photo and rush out the front door. 

      You was practically jumping in your seat. You was extremely excited. "Calm down (Y/N). They might think you're crazy." Your dad said. You just laugh. You finally got to the small airport. It was mainly for small planes and private jets. You see a huge plane that prints "Stark Industries." You unload you luggage which takes a while because you packed for two months.  

      You see three men waiting by the plane. You recognize them. They tell you "Hello Lady (Y/N). Hello Doll. Hello Ms. (L/N)."

Sorry to leave ya on a cliff hanger!! Can you guess who the three men are by how they said hello? Sorry this was short but the next one will be longer. Thank you my little roses!