Chapter 1: Harley

*Harley's POV*

"Dinner is ready!"

"Coming!" I said as I stroll down the stairs.

There was my sister, Lesley. She seems to preparing dinner, and it always look so yummy.

I sat down on one of the chairs. My sister sat to a seat across me.

"Wow, Sis! You never dissapoint me when it comes to cooking!" I praised her.

"Hehe.. Thanks, brother." She replied.

I was about to grab one of the chickens, but Lesley slap my hand to stop me.

"Ow! W-What was that for?" I asked, as I rubbed my right hand.

"Is it clean?" Lesley asked.

"What clean?"

"Your hands."

"Of course! I always wash my hands now." I complain.

"Oh. Well, you can now dig in." She said.

"Alright." I said, as I grabbed one of the chickens. I started to eat it as I asked Lesley a question.

"Hey, sis. Why are you late yesterday?"

"Well.. u-uhmm.." She stammers. "I j-just b-bought some e-equipment!"

She seems lying. Sis wasn't really a good liar after all these years.

"Sissss... Tell me trruuuthh." I crossed my arms. "Was it about Gusion again?" I look annoyed.

"N-No! Of c-course not." She blushed.

"Ahuh.... I'm tired of eating." I tricked her.

"Wait, no! ...Okay, Okay. I'll tell the truth." Lesley said. I knew it would work! I always act like I won't eat whenever she lie about something on dinner. Now, If I think about it.. I feel bad doing it.

"...W-Well, he asked me out." Lesley confessed. WHAAAT?!

"H-Heeey! Why didn't you tell me?! No Dates!" I complain. "I'mma kill that Gusion tomorrow!"

"Brother, no!" Lesley said as she sigh.

"Hmph." I continued eating. "You g-guys can talk... b-but no dates!" I complain more.

"Okay, okaayy-- Just continue eating, brother." She said.

I don't wanna talk about that Gusion.. so I changed the topic. "By the way, sis, Who is the new hero that will be coming tomorrow, here in the land of dawn?"

"I-I'm not sure. They said he was a small leonin guy." She said while she eats.

Leonin Guy? Small Leonin Guy? What was even a Leonin? and small? So he was a kid or a teen? Too many questions fill my head but I don't want  ask Sis. Seems like she didn't know the answers about it too.

After a few minutes, I finished eating. "Done, sis! I'mma go sleep. Tomorrow's a big day since a new hero is coming!" I giggled.

"Sure. Goodnight, Brother." She smiled.

I quickly rushed upstairs, and went to my room. I wanna sleep. I can't wait to show the new hero that I am the best mage! Hehehe...

Oops... Too much pride right there..but it's true! He will see how great of a mage I am.

"Goodnight to me, and to me." I said, as I lay down the bed. About a few seconds, I started to fall asleep.

[๑~Time Skip~๑]