He smiled brightly at you, but went first to the man staring hypnotically at the computer monitor still clicking away. The dark haired man grabbed the other by the jaw and forced his face to him while bending down to connect their lips.

Yeah, they're boyfriends.

You watched your roommates as they gently kissed each other in a post-work greeting with soft smiles. They're really the cutest couple ever.

"Hi, babe," Jin mumbles against Taehyung's lips.

"Hey, honey," the other murmurs back.

"And how are you, baby?" the tall man turned his sights on you, taking long strides across the small room to reach the couch.

"I'm good, Jinnie oppa," you giggle as Jin leans down and scoops you up before setting himself on the couch and placing you on his lap.

"Did you go into work looking this cute today?" he teased while nuzzling his face into the side of your neck.

"Oppa, stop!" you squeal and struggle as he begins to place playful kisses all over your skin while squeezing you tight around the middle, "Tae-ah, help me!"

The younger clicks a few final keys before swiveling around in his desk chair. His smiles at the endearing sight of his boyfriend embracing you and caressing your delicate skin.

"Alright, Jin-hyung. Let our poor girl breathe," he says to the—somehow—older man when he's still harassing you after a few more minutes.

Jin groans jokingly, but pulls away for you to catch your breath, panting heavily.

"I can't help it when she's so damn adorable all the time," the older pouts while perching his chin on your shoulder.

"I understand what you mean, but you can't just torture her like that," Taehyung chuckles, "So how was the café today."

"It was good. Pretty busy," Jin sighs as he pulls you tighter into his chest while leaning back against the couch, "but I got a call for a shoot with Balenciaga next week."

"That's great, honey," Taehyung smiled proudly at the older.

Unlike his boyfriend, Jin loved catalog modeling. For only designer labels, of course. The dark haired man's classic good looks made him a popular model in the high-fashion world, so much so it could be his full-time job. However, he only takes the offers every so often as he is more dedicated to the true passion of his life, which is the small yet busy café, called 'Epiphany,'he owns in downtown Seoul.

"Are you guys going out tonight or anything?" you suddenly peep.

You were known for being a bit random, which is why Jin and Taehyung didn't question your sharp subject curve and just went along with it.

"No," Jin replied, "We decided on a relaxing night in."

"Can we have a movie night?" you ask excitedly.

"No hot date?" Taehyung joked.

"Why do I need a man when you two are obviously enough for me?" you retort and they look at one another incredulously.

You roll your eyes, "I have a date tomorrow. Can we just enjoy the night? Please?"

Their eyes widen in surprise and you are immediately offended. Why are they this shocked you have at date. It really hasn't been that long...

Yeah, they had a point. But their reaction still pissed you off.

With a huff you unwrapped Jin arms from around you and walked toward the office doorway.