I stood in front Jayonna and squated down to her level. I could already see the tears forming in her eyes and she was going to start panicking any minute.

"Okay 1 breathe Onna, breathe your fine and ain't NOBODY gonna hurt you." I said and then glared at Noah and Tyrek.

Tyrek rolled his eyes and looked away from me, while Noah took his gun from his waist and scratched the back of his head with it. I turned my head back around and looked at Jayonna. She didn't have tears in her eyes anymore and she looked a little calm.

"You know I got you and I always got you. Things are gonna get a little complicated and if you choose to stay.....you might have to see certain things that I know you won't like. But if you choose to leave, I'll make sure you go back to Mrs.Care and that you be straight.....you might not see me for a while but-"

"Might not see you? K you been down for me since I met you, you all I got and you know that shit. Wherever you go, I'll follow without a second thought. I'm in this with you and my loyalty lies with you." She said that last part and I smiled remembering when I said that to her a while back on our way here.

"Y'all better have that same loyalty when it comes to us." I heard Noah say and rolled my eyes. I stood up and positioned myself back in my original spot.

"Loyalty has to be earned." Me and Gerard said in unison.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, get dress we gotta go collect and y'all coming." Tyrek said

°°°°°

I made Jayonna ride with Tyrek because I didn't trust Noah around her while I'm not there. He made his feelings towards Jayonna very clear when he was in his dads office. I know Tyrek won't hurt her, if he suspects something about her then I asked if he would come to me first and he said he would.

Kevin opened the door to the passenger side of his car for me and I got in, and let him close it behind me. He still wasn't talking to me and he was also still mad. I don't even know if he wanted me to ride with him anyways. I just told him I'll ride with him and he didn't say anything.

I watched in the rearview mirror as Tyrek opened the door for Jayonna and she got in the car. I exhaled deeply and pulled my seat belt on. Kevin had finally got in the car and I looked over at him. I watched as he started the car before putting his seat belt own.

"You gone be mad this entire time?" I asked him as I glanced in the rearview mirror to see Tyrek pull out the driveway.

"Yup." He said and I lightly shook my head.

Noah pulled out the driveway and followed Tyrek and we were next. Kevin pulled out the driveway and followed behind Noah. As we drove we stayed behind Noah, who stayed behind Tyrek.

"I just believe your being childish." I said out of the blue.

He stomped his foot down on the break making me jerk forward. Luckily I had my damn seat belt on. I seen Noah stop his car and I'm guessing Tyrek did too. Kevin phone started ringing and he quickly answered it.

"We good, just go....Tyrek we good damn, I just need to talk to her stupid ass." He said and then he hung up the phone.

Noah didn't pull off but I seen Tyrek's car turn the corner. Kevin turned to me and I turned to him.