Well, we're heading to Vanity Fur
for lunch / light dinner! You're more
than welcome to join us after your meal
with the canoodle pair👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 We'll bring Poppy
and Bandit with is just in case you're wondering where they are when you get
back!

Alright then...
Just try not to miss
me too much🙄

See you later, Ney❣️

🐶

lolalopez added to their story

🐶

Our little squad which consisted of Rafaella, Davi, Poppy, Bandit and I were having a great time hanging out. Davi was still as energetic and eager since we had left the apartment, Rafaella was grinning ear to ear, Bandit was getting tired of being on his leash, but Poppy surprised me.

She wasn't her fun and loving usual self, and this had caught my attention. For the past few days, despite my absence to take the pair for a walk because of my work preparation, I had noticed her unusual behaviour and decreased urge for activity.

I think I had figured out what was wrong with my pup. She was in desperate need for a pedicure.

Well, that too. But Poppy had pregnancy symptoms. And if my predictions were true, I was gonna be a grandma. Even saying that made me feel old.

Anyway, I kept an extra eye on her, as was Bandit. I knew that cheeky pair had spent and still were spending an awful lot of time together, but I hadn't expected it to end up like this. It had happened so fast.

It was embarrassing to say, but my dog had had sex in Paris before I even had!

An hour after visiting the Eiffel Tower and then having my signature cappuccino and little traybake from Vanity Fur, I stood outside the little, but famous flower shop. This was the last order that I needed to do for Neymar's endorsement party and after that, Marilisa had hired other people to set up the whole tent without my physical help. I was delighted about that part, because I could focus more on Neymar and what everyone would wear.

As I was working on floor six for the company, and working the best I ever had in my life, I was helping pick out clothing as well as jewellery for shoots. Marilisa had also suggested that I could help pick Neymar's outfit and all of ours as the guests. Despite jewellery designing, I wasn't the worst at sketching clothing and Neymar's outfit was going to be killer!

"Bonjour, how can I help you? It's such a beautiful day today." An elderly woman beamed at me from behind the counter.

I smiled at her. It was funny, she had spoken English just like she could sense I was American. I doubt she knew Brazilian Portuguese, but at least she hadn't said a word in French because I was still rusty.

"It really is. Paris is supposed to be beautiful during this time of the year and what people really say is correct. I'm looking to place an order in for a few days time. I was told to come to you for some floral arrangements, I work with Marilisa at Cartier. I'm sorry for the late notice." I told the sweet old lady the order. Even reading it out aloud was hard.

She nodded and kept the list that I took with me. "I'll get working on it right away, Ms Lopez. Will you please put down your phone number for when you can come and collect them?"

I frowned at the old lady. "I don't mean to sound rude, but how do you know my name? Marilisa just mentioned to you that someone from the company would order the flowers and collect them. Or did she not?"

"I know your name because of that lovely young man over there, of course." She pointed towards a customer a few feet away which I hadn't noticed with his head in a nearby arrangement. The next part, she whispered. "He's quite fond of you and even bought you those beautiful roses..."

"Neymar?"

The Brazilian footballer stuck his head out and smiled coyishly. "Surprise, belo! I was on my way to Vanity Fur, but then I saw you walking down the street towards this shop. I even got here before you. What could you have possibly done that I ended up here before you?"

"I, uh, may have had a little look into one of the department stores..." I replied sheepishly. "Those shoes on display were for sale, okay? After this, I'm going to buy them. They're like something out of 'The Wizard of Oz'! They're perfect for the party for Ney-"

"What was that, Lola?" Neymar put a finger to his ear, and signified that he hadn't heard the end of my sentence and thank god he hadn't. I wasn't going to say anymore, I had nearly spoiled the whole surprise!

"Never mind!" My cheeks were red already. "Lets see those flowers, you couldn't have just been stalking me all the way here without buying something..."

It took Neymar a few seconds to reveal the gorgeous bouquet of dark red roses behind his back. The look on his face, however, seemed like he was embarrassed. I had never saw him in this state before in my life.

I gasped at the sight of the bouquet. "Oh, wow. Neymar, they're beautiful. I-" Then I looked at his face again, and I finally understood. I swear, my heart had never sunk that deep before in disappointment. I understood now, and I was disappointed and sad and wishing they were for me.

"I was going to tell you if we had that meal together, but I have a date tonight..."

Ok, but my heart broke a little ;(

Laoise xxx