Chapter 7

Your POV

I was so nervous. To think, the thought of my old relationship being so close to being put back to together is right in front of me. Almost a year ago, I would of never thought I would see Peter again and now it's only me and him. On this dock. My favorite place. I told Peter, "Okay now the talk." We smiled at each other, but mine was more shy.

He bumped me with his shoulder and said, "Finally." I giggled at him. I understood this was important to him and it was for me too, but I was nervous about it. Even though, I figured out what to say last night.

I took in a deep breath and started talking first. I said, "Okay I know you've wanted to talk to me about this since you got here. I was just nervous about it, until I figured out a solution." I paused for a moment. I wanted to make sure he was listening carefully. He raised his eyebrow and looked into my eyes. He was definitely listening. I continued, "You know, my reasons for not wanting to be together. Sooooo... to fix that, I need you to prove to me, that you've changed."

I didn't want him to change everything but just enough. Peter looked at me a little dumbfounded and asked, "What do you mean, change?"

"I mean, not trying to kill my family for taking me, not trying to kill Jack for looking at me, not trying to curse this town or any other for that matter. Basically, just don't be violent like you used to be, unless you need to be. Now don't give me wrong, the possessive and jealous thing is adorable, but don't try to kill someone over it." He looked at me for a couple seconds. He was processing what I said.

It was a lot I know but it was deal or no deal now.

Peter POV

I understood what Y/n was saying. She just didn't want me to be evil as I used to be. I was afraid of the thought, I wouldn't be able to give her that because just being in this town, gave me the urges to do something ruthless. I applauded Zelena, for what she was trying to do. If it didn't involve Y/n, I would of probably joined her too. Can I really sacrifice the evil side of me for her? That was a chance I was willing to take because I really wanted her back. I wanted to her to be mine again. I didn't want to give anyone a chance to take her away from me. I already mentally pledged everything for her. Why would saying it to her, be any different?

After I thought everything through, I said to Y/n, "Okay Y/n. I understand everything you said and understand why. I will never try to hurt you again. Even though, you've seem to forgotten what happened in Neverland. I haven't. I wasn't myself anymore when I attacked your family. I felt lost for the first time EVER! Your the reason I'm here. Your the reason I woke up today better then before. If it wasn't for you, I would of already been back in Neverland by now." I paused for a second realizing what I said what a hundred percent true. She is the only reason I would I want to be anywhere but Neverland. I looked at Y/n to see her reaction to what I said so far and she gave me a slight smirk. I smiled back unconsciously and continued, "If what your saying, is you don't want me to harm anyone you care about. Then I'll do it. I'll prove to you that I have changed because I love you." Y/n looked at me speechless. "I love you" was why. It been so long since those words could mean something again to her. I could tell. Not just family love but true love. I don't think she expected the answer I gave her either. After a few seconds, she smiled so big and I swear I saw tears in her eyes.

She finally spoke, "Oh Peter. That's all I wanted to hear." She hugged me after that. I hugged her back and squeezed. This was the first time she let me touch her except the slight hand holding. I missed her body against mine so much. We held each other for a couple of minutes. Just holding each other and acting like there is nothin else to worry about. 

When we finally broke from our embrace, she started to stand up and said, "Okay. Better get to Rumple's. He's training me 'real' magic today. Apparently he thinks Regina is being to soft on me." Instead of responding at first, I stood and stroked her cheek. She rubbed her face into my hand and I couldn't help, but smile at her.

I then said, "I missed this."

She said quietly with a small but genius smile, "Me too."

She breathed deeply then broke the moment by saying, "Don't get ahead of yourself though. You still have to prove yourself, if you want more then hand holding." I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

I challenged her by asking, "Oh Y/n. You don't think I can do it?"

"I have my doubts." She smirked at me. Thank god she was joking. At least I hoped.

"Well I can't wait to prove you wrong then." This made her giggle so adorably and I audibly smiled bigger. She was just so perfect.

We both smiled at each other a little longer until she said, "Okay come on. Rumple is probably waiting for me." We left the peer and walked to Rumples shop.

His Impossible Lost Girl [ Peter Pan X Reader ] B2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara