Chapter 9

City Hall

Your POV

When I got into City Hall, Regina was the first one to give me sass for being late. She said from across the room, "There you are... Wait, where's Jack?" I rushed to find Belle sitting in a chair in front of the room.

I sat right next to her and replied to Reginas question, "He's not coming. He's sick." Everyone's eyes were on me. I wiped the tears, that went dry on my face. I looked around and saw Peter sitting next to Rumple. He saw me wipe my tears. I also saw, his face becoming angry by the second. Being able to read right through me, is definitely the worst trait he has. I looked away immediately. I looked over to Belle next to me. Belle looked very concerned about me as always. I feel bad for making her so concerned all the time, especially about my stupid love life. She should be concentrating on love life she just got back with Rumple. I whispered to her, "I'll tell you later." She nodded and understood right now was not the best time to be exchanging the inside drama of our lives.

Regina cleared her throat and began her explanation for all of this, "Okay now that you're all here, we need to talk about Zelens newest message." She started digging into her pocket. I was digging myself, deep into my seat. As important as this was, I was still super upset about Jack and I's talk. Regina held her hand out and opened a piece of paper.

Emma asked first, "What is that?" Everyone had the same question. Was that really Zelena's message?

Regina started reading off of the paper, but explained first, "Zelena sent this through magic. She transported it to me actually. It says.... I invite everyone of StoryBrook, to my castle ball. This will be sent to everyone's mailbox within StoryBrook. Address attached. We have two special guests coming too. One will be, the most powerful being on earth as you all know as, Y/n-" I sat up and listened closely now. "The second person, will be a surprise. I want to make peace with my castle and StoryBrook. The castle will me charmed and no magical objects allowed either! I hope to see you for my party...It will be a ball... Signed, Zelena."

Everyone was sitting up in their seats. Looking around waiting for someone to speak up first. Not only did she promise all of StoryBrook that I will be there, but she was inviting everyone in it. I wasn't sure what to say. Hook asked, "Were not going... are we?" Regina skimmed over, the invitation again. Please tell me she will say no. But then again when did Regina of all people just leave anything alone?

"Were going!" Regina made almost everyone jump out of their seats. Everyone was yelling and making points, why that was a stupid idea. Regina looked over at me. She did have a plan, but no one was letting her speak. As much as I didn't like her plan either, I knew Regina. She looked at me like she needed help.

I stood up and walked next to her. I yelled, "Quietttt!" I didn't use my mind control now, but everyone was silent. This was obviously going to be a trap for me. So if anything, I should be the one to have a say of what I do.

I looked over to Regina. She nodded and I sat back down next to Belle. Regina then said, "Thank you! We're going because I have a plan. That and all of StoryBrook, will see this and not know what danger they could be in. We're all going because Y/n is here. She can still use her magic, even if the room is charmed. We're going because we need to know who this, Zelena is. Everyone goes because it's our jobs to protect StoryBrook and more importantly, the people in it." Now, I agree with her. After a couple of seconds, Neal stood up.

Neal looked around at everyone for a moment  and then said, "It's worth a shot. That and Regina is right, we won't be defenseless in there. Whatever Zelena is planning, we need to be there and make sure it doesn't happen." Everyone nodded their heads. As much as no one liked it, we needed to go. And I already knew this was going to be a disaster.