Chapter 18: Betrayal

Genji

The next day I went to meet with him and tell him about my decision. I told him I can't leave everything behind, Overwatch was the one who gave me a second chance. He nodded. "Perhaps, you want to go in the town?" I nodded and followed him. It was really nice. The snow was beautiful and maybe too bright, heh. We both went to a weird place, pretty off. "What's this place? Hanzo??" I asked freaking out a bit. He stopped and turned around doing some signs with his hands. I looked confused until I get knocked out.

Angela

I started to do my papers like usual. I was waiting for Genji to come back from the meeting with his brother so we can go to our favorite restaurant. Time passed and he still didn't come back. 'What takes him so long? I mean, he said he is going to refuse, right? What if i misunderstood?!' I started to panic. 'W-what if he lied.. Just to protect me?' I looked at the bracelet from him. 'He would never do that to me.' I smiled.

Genji

I wake up in a bed, not Angela's. Something was wrong. I jump and run out the room to find Hanzo looking on the window. "Ah finally!" He said facing me. "W-what happened?!" I freaked out. "Nothing, Genji. We just arrived." I look confused. "Arrived? WHERE?!" He laughs. "To Japan, dummy." I black out but shake my hand and get some steps angry to him. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO JOIN THIS BULLSHIT!!" I yelled. "Relaaax! You gonna love it!" I grabbed his shirt and pinned him on the wall. "GET ME BACK THERE OR ELSE!" He grinned. "Or else... What?" I dropped him and turned my back at him. 'He's right. I'm weak. I'm useless.' I sighed. I looked around and tried to find my phone or anything to call Overwatch. He looked at me crossing his arms. "I got all your stuffs. You won't have them anymore." I stopped. "Whats's the first mission?" I asked in defeat. "Heh. We need to deliver this to someone.. special." I looked at him and nodded. We both went to the town tying to not drag much attention. 'I hope they will come after me..' I thought to myself.

Angela

I was in my bed thinking. 'Did he really lie? He never lies... This is.. weird' I looked up and sighed. "I should talk with Winston and the others. We need to text him and see!" I said while going to the main office. "W-Winston? Do I interrupt something?" I asked shy. "Oh no no! Take a seat." He said showing me the chair. I took and seat. "What brings you here?" He asked calm. "I need to.. text Genji.." He looked at me confused. "Why? Didn't he come back from that meeting?" I shook my head. "N-no.. He said he will refuse the offer from his brother, going to Japan. But I don't think he lied to me either." I sighed with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry. But I can't use our devices just to call him. He will call, I'm sure." I looked at him. "B-but-" he cut me off. "No buts. I'm sorry." I sighed and went out the office mad. I avoided any kind of contact and went to my room. 'I need to get access ti his office.' I waited for the night to come so I can get in his office without being caught.

The time came. I went out the room quiet and looked around. There was nobody. I went fast to his office and closed the door behind. I went to the device and started the call. But as soon as I pressed the button there was an error. He's device was destroyed. That worried me until I jumped. Winston got inside and looked at me. "Angela? What are you doing here?!" He yelled. I pointed on the screen. He blacked out. "Thats not right!" He started to do some research and looked at me. "We need to go to Japan! Theres a mafia clan there. He might be in trouble!" He freaked out. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you..." I smiled nodding. "We need to go as fast as we can!"