Chapter 10: I fell for you

Angela

It was 4AM. Everyone was drunk and tired. The music was still on. I couldn't get my mind off the kiss. As soon as I was thinking about that, I would blush. We both tried to avoid each other or act like nothing happen. It was hard. "Guys I think I'll leave you enjoy the party without me." I said tired. "Aw rubish! Cya tomorrow then!" I hear Lena say. I start going to the stairs until I hear someone running behind. "A-Angela wait!" I turn around to find Genji. "Let me get you to your room!" He said with a little blush on his face. "S-sure!" I said shy as we both got up the stairs and got to my door.

"Thanks for coming with me!" I said blushing more. "Heh. My pleasure!" He replied with a smile on his face. "Also I--" I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, Genji." He didn't move for a while until he snaps. "O-oh yeah! G-good night, Angela." I giggle. "Good night!" I close the door behind me and sigh. 'This is the best night of my life' I say happy to myself while jump on the bed.

Genji

I went to my room aswell. 'Heh.. my room..' I say to myself. I close the door behind me and jump on the bed. I kept smiling thinking about tonight and how lucky I am. "I think I fell for you.. Angela." I whisper blushing.

Next day

It was 7AM. I didn't sleep much. I get up from the bed and get out the room. I went to the kitchen. It was only Soldier. "Morning!" I say as I get some tea. "Morning." He said with his soldier tone. I got the tea and went outside heading to my spot. 'Ah.. YES!' I was so happy. I took a seat and enjoyed my tea. I hear someone from behind.
"Morning, my student." It was my master. "M-master! H-How come are you he-here..?" I ask confused. He laughs and takes a seat next to me.
"I joined Overwtach." I smiled. "I'm very glad to hear that!" We both started to drink our tea.

After a while of tea and talking we went inside the base and went to the kitchen. It was only Angela.
"M-Morning!" I say with a little blush. "Oh, morning you two!" She says with a smile on her face. "Morning, Angela." Zenyatta replied. Angela looked at me. "U-uh.. Why are you still in your tuxedo?" She asks confused. I look down and notice i still wear it. "M-master?? Why didn't you say anything?!?" I yell. "Because I think It makes you more sexy~" He replies. "M-M-MASTER!!!!" I look down red as a tomato. Angela laughs. "He's right, Genji" I blush even more and look at her shy. "Y-you really think so?" She nods. "Yeah.." She came closer to me putting her hands on my chest fixing my bowtie. I could see her blush. We both leaned for the kiss until we stop and look at Zen. "Do you mind?" Angela asks. "Oh no! Not at all! Go on." He keps staring at us. I sigh and laugh. She rolls her eyes and kissed me. I kissed her back. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M FANGIRLING!" I hear Zenyatta yell. We both looked at him with a serious face. "I mean.. EHM. Congratulation my children!" We both laughed.

Later in the night

Angela

We spend the whole day together. Me and Genji... And Zenyatta. But now we both got some private time. We went outside on the exact spot where Genji would spend a lot of time. We took a seat. We looked at the sky. I got lost in it until i feel his hand over mine. I look at him and blush. "I'm glad you're here.." I say smiling. "Me too.." He said holding me close to him. I warped my arms around him.