Chapter 13: Rialto

Rialto

Angela

"Here we are! Prepare!" I hear Winston say. I was satying next to Genji. I was a bit worried about this mission. "Don't worry. We are going to be fine this time!" Genji said kissing my cheek. I blushed a little and smiled. "Just be safe..." I say. "TEAM LET'S GO!!" I hear Jack yell. We all started to run to the main building avoiding any contact.

In front of the building. There were some Talon's soldiers. "Ok! Angela you stay with me, Winston and Tracer. The rest go to the other side!" He whispers. "Be careful everyone!" Tracer said. I started to follow Jack and Winston until they started to fight with the soldiers. I was trying my best to not get spotted. 'I hope Genji will be alright..' I thought to myself.

Genji

I went with Ana and Reinhardt trying to kill all of the soldiers. I kept shooting my shurikens at them until I see some behind. I quickly dash behind and run into a building. There was nobody. "I could swear I heard a gun shot from here..." I whisper while holding my knife from behind tight. I kept looking around until I hear some steps from behind. I tried to turn back but I got hit in the head by something and fell down. I didn't see any face, nothing.

"Who are you?!" I yell being tied to a chair. "WHERE IS ANGELA?!" I yell again. "SHOW YOURSELF!" I was angry, very angry until I hear a chuckle. A familiar one. "You're such a fool..." The voice said. "COME ON! SHOW YOURSELF!" I yell again. "As you wish... brother.." He says coming closer. 'It was him.. It was.. HANZO!?' I looked shoked. "W-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME BROTHER?!" I yell confused. "Theres something I didn't finish from long time ago.." He smiles coming even closer with a sword. "W-Wait.. BROTHER NOOOOOO--"

I wake up. My heart was racing. I looked around being tied to a chair. 'It was.. a dream...' I notice I was again tied. "Ugh.. my head.." I hear someone coming closer. "Long time no see.. Cyborg" It was Reaper and Sombra. "You two.. what do you want.. FROM ME!" I yell. "Keep it down, will you?" She says. I look at her angry. "Ok ok. We are here to make a deal." She motions to Reaper to come closer. He was holding someone. Hanzo. My eyes were wide open. "W-what? How did you--" I was cut off by her. "Now.. Hear me out. You see, we need another Talon member. And you, mi amigo. You are perfect." I looked at Hanzo's expression. "Brother.. don't.." He said looking down. "And if I do.. join you.. Will you leave him out of this?" I said defeated. "Of course!" She said smiling. "I have no choice.. Sorry brother.." I look down. 'Sorry.. Angela' I sigh and look at Reaper getting Hanzo out the base. "You're such a hero!" Sombra added laughing evil. "BOOP!" She booped my nose. I looked away and sighed.