𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Deborah asked.

"I'm sorry." Tommy said with a sniff.

"We just made vows to share everything." Deborah told him, while leaving the room. "Tell me what it is you're afraid of."

She received no reply from Tommy and shook her head in disappointment. Sitting down on their bed, Deborah kicked off her heels and clutched her mother's necklace in her hands. The sigh leaving her lips was cut short as Tommy appeared in front of her, taking her arms and pulling her upright.

"Stand up, stand up, stand up." He demanded, before taking her face in his hands and forcing her to look at him. "Arthur's speech. I'm scared of fucking Arthur's speech. Alright?"

Deborah knew he was lying, but she was grateful that he was shutting her out completely. He would eventually tell her, or else one of the boys or Polly would. So instead of snapping at him again, she laughed slightly and nodded her head.

"Me too." She smiled, before remembering something else. "I went to the doctors last week." She informed him.

"I didn't know you weren't feeling well." Tommy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I've been throwing up most mornings now for the last few weeks." Deborah explained, while running her hands along his chest. "Thought it was time I saw the doctor."

"What did he say?" Tommy questioned impatiently.

"I'm pregnant." She revealed, biting her lip as she waited for his reaction. "I know it isn't the best timing but -"

"Deb, the timing couldn't be better." Tommy interrupted her, while grinning from ear to ear. "We just got married, the business is doing well."

"But now you're involved with the Russians." Deborah reminded him.

"Don't worry about any of that." Tommy assured her. "I can't believe you're pregnant again."

"Me neither." She smiled, pushing Tommy away to reach down for her heels. As she did so, he began to grip the skirt of her dress, pulling it up. "Tommy, what are you doing? Our family is downstairs waiting for us."

Tommy pulled her to stand up straight, before pushing her back until her knees hit the bed and she collapsed on to the mattress. Tommy crawled on top of her and placed kiss down her neck.

"Tommy." Deborah moaned, gripping the back of his neck. "There are things that if I take off, I won't be able to get them back on."

"That's good." Tommy smiled, kissing her between each word. "Hello, Mrs. Shelby. I'm sorry for being busy in my head." He said, while trailing a hand up to between her legs. "Now let me make love to my gorgeous wife."

۵

"Have I told you how much I love you, Mrs. Shelby." Tommy hummed, as he stood behind his wife, arms locked around her waist.

Deborah laughed quietly, as she rolled her stockings up. "Don't worry Mr. Shelby, you showed me plenty tonight." She smiled amusingly.

Tommy's sneaky hands ran over her lower back, pulling her dress skirt back up, before cupping his wife's behind. Deborah squealed and smacked her laughing husband's hands away just as the door opened.

"Tommy? Deb - oh." Arthur suddenly appeared, before covering his eyes and backing out of the room. "Didn't see anything. Did not see a thing. Sorry brother. I need you both downstairs."