"Yo brother ain't gone do shit to me." I said to her and covered my nose because her breath stank and she yawning in my face.

Disrespectful ass, now I see how she related to them. I should punch her in her damn throat but this a little ass girl so imma chill.

"I'm Nicole but my brothers and my dad call me Nikki." She said and I nodded.

"I'm Khristian."

"I know your Kevin's bestfriend, well old bestfriend. He used to talk about you to me and then he would get sad but tried to hide it, he's not good at hiding stuff."

Kevin was never good at hiding stuff when we were kids. When he did something bad he always got caught because he would sometimes stare at his dad being so obvious, then he would get his ass whooped.

Noah and Tyrek would laugh and I would just feel bad. After Kevin's whippings, I would try to cheer him up but he would just push me away because I didn't help him when his dad was whooping his ass. The fuck was I supposed to do though? I was 4 and Gerard would have probably whipped my ass too.

I heard talking and it sounded like Kevin and Tyrek. I turned around just as they walked into the kitchen.

"Morning y'all." Tyrek said and I just waved at him.

Tyrek and Kevin both walked over to Nikki. Tyrek kissed her forehead and Kevin kissed her left cheek. Kevin turned to me and he kissed my cheek surprising the hell out of me. I looked at him and he just grabbed the box of frosted flakes and walked over to the fridge. He put the box back on top of the fridge and grabbed him some lucky charms.

"Pops said we can go collect your stuff from your foster home later on today. He talked to that lady Mrs.Care so y'all good on that foster care shit." Tyrek said and I nodded.

I hope he didn't adopt us or anything, if he did I would be angry because he didn't ask me first. I don't know how Jayonna would feel about it, she always wanted a family a big one at that.

Noah walked into the kitchen and Nikki glanced at me. Kevin quickly walked over to me and snatched my bowl from me. He walked over to the sink and dumped my cereal out, he turned on the water and then the garbage disposal.

Damn it's that serious.

"Who the fuck been eating my shit?!" I heard Noah yelled and I turned my stool around and looked at him.

He was holding the box of cereal up shaking it, we can hear some cereal moving in the box but it wasn't a lot. Nobody said nothing and Noah looked at Nikki. She quickly started shaking her head no and then he looked at Kevin.

"Bitch you don't scare me so move along." Kevin said and turned the disposal off and the water.

"On my mom we fighting because this the third time yo ass done ate my shit. Buy your own bitch! The name on the box says GHOST for a fucking reason." Noah said and through the box in the garbage and started towards Kevin.

"Daddy!" Nikki yelled and moved away from Kevin and me.

"He ain't even eat your shit, it was me and catch me when my ankle heal." I said and Noah stopped dead in his tracks.