That nigga looked so damn mean and angry at the damn world. Let's not forget he called me a bitch so we gone have to talk about that later.

They had a baby brother too his name was Kevin. I used to play with him a lot and he was one year older than me. He used to be so damn mean to me, always pushing me down the slide and pushing me off the swings and shit but he still played with me when he got lonely.

I didn't say anything to him, I just looked at him and shrugged. We ain't kids no more, I don't have to answer him and he can't whoop my ass anymore...I mean he probably can because he a man now and stronger but now I have an actual chance to fight back.

"Come on, my dad wants to talk to you." He said and turned around walking to the car.

I debated whether to follow him or not but I had to because they had Jayonna with them and I wouldn't leave her no matter what. I exhaled deeply and started limping over to the car. The door to the passenger side opened and Noah got out and pointed to me.

"Now that's what ya ass get, I hope that bitch broke." Noah said and I rolled my eyes.

Tyrek turned around and saw me limping. He walked over to me ready to help but I held up my hand to stop him.

"I don't need help." I said and he lightly shook his head and turned around continuing to the car.

I made it to the car without putting any pressure on my ankle. Noah opened the door for me and I stopped and looked at him.

"Duhh KD, the fuck you looking at, get in before I push yo ass." He said using his nickname he gave me, when we were younger.

I didn't think he remembered me at first but I was wrong. All of them were mean to me but Noah and Kevin we're somewhat the nicest. Noah gave me a nickname and he fed me, Kevin defended me in pre k and he also played with me and then theres Tyrek, mean and ugly. He ain't like none of us to be honest not just me. Kevin got on his nerves the most and sometimes his ass ended up in the closet with me.

I got in the car and Noah closed the door before getting in the passenger side. Tyrek had already got in the car and Jayonna been in the car.

I glanced over at her and I knew she had cried again, I just rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. Tyrek started the car and then pulled off.

"Please don't be mad." I heard Jayonna say and I glanced over to see that she was looking at me and she scooted closer to me.

I scooted away from her making sure not to bump my leg against anything. Imma end up forgiving her sooner or later but right now, I don't even want to look at her.

"I ain't mad, I'm hurt and disappointed. If the roles were reversed I would have happily died knowing that I didn't give up my best friend." I said and turned my head to look out the window.

Tyrek was driving really fast like everything was just a blur and he could probably kill us right now. Noah seemed to not mind the speed and Jayonna wasn't freaking out which was good.

"Come on Khristian, give the girl some credit. She ain't give you up right away, she held out for about 3 hours." Tyrek said and Noah started laughing like shit was funny.

"Fuck credit, I wouldn't have gave you or Kevin up. She a rat and if I was KD, I would be beating the shit out of her in that back seat." Noah said and I nodded because he right.

I didn't disagree with anything he said but I wasn't about to hit Jayonna. That's my bestfriend and my sister, this only her first time fucking up like this. I know she won't do it again. She ain't never been in a situation like this before and neither have I to be honest. I just have the mind set of my father.

Over the years I heard people talk about my father. What he used to do around here, drug lord, king pin, leader of the streets, he ruled New Orleans before he was murdered. People talked about how loyalty meant everything to him. They also talked about Gerard being my dad's bestfriend, right hand man, and his brother.

I do remember Gerard and I'm not surprise that he took over the city after my dad died, I'm not surprised that he handed the city down to his sons either. I remember how him and my dad used to make Noah and Tyrek fight in the back yard all the time. Sometimes they would even take Tyrek and Noah places with them, places me and Kevin weren't allowed to go.

"I love you Onna, your my bestfriend, my sister......my family. You all I got and I'll never switch up on you, my loyalty lies with you and it has ever since the day I met you.....This was ya first fuck up, please make it ya last because I let you in and you knew how hard that was for me, don't make me regret that choice."

It may have sounded harsh but I wasn't trying to be. I just wanted to get straight to the point so she can understand. She's all I got and if I loose her, I don't know what I'll do.

Ya think Khristian over reacting?🤨 I don't but what do you think