195.

@niallhoran

Liked by Captainnialler, Louandhaz and 888,888 others

@niallhoran: They shouldn't have trusted me with a key.. this is too frickin adorable. 💚💙

  View comments.

@louiseyelashes: CAPTAIN NIALL 🙌🙌🙌

@louisisstraightxox: I haven't commented on anyone's posts recently because apparently my opinion is wrong and shouldn't be shared but I'm going to share it anyway because fuck all of you. I also think Niall is too much of a pansy to take it down soo.. Harry is such an attention-seeking whore who is only using Louis for more fame and attention on himself. Medicine is just a money-making machine not an anthem for sinners. And that brings me into the next point, Harry may be a faggot, but Louis is no such thing. He's been as straight as a ruler, especially considering how friendly he is with Eleanor. Let's be real, them two fuck. They're together. "Larry" is just a horrible, disgusting and vile stunt for publicity. I bet they divorce soon. Louis is too good for Harry. Louis is also straight. Fuck you all. Fuck you management for forcing a faggot upon Louis. FUCK YOU ALL.

@niallhoran: @louisisstraightxox Fun fact: the first thing Louis and Harry told me to do when they first told the public about their relationship was for me to not bite back at haters and to just ignore and block them.. but I'm not letting this sort of shit slide. How dare you think you have the right to come onto my account to express your opinion which is hateful, disgusting, wrong and homophobic? What gives you the right to attack two men in love because one is "superior" to the other??? You don't even know them as people. If their relationship isn't love at its finest, then we are all fucked. They are happy as heaven with their two gorgeous girls, their stable and adorable marriage, Louis' dogs.. they are happy. They don't need your destructive opinion to shit on that. I've always gone with the line of an opinion is valid until you insult someone. You don't hold an opinion, you hold an explosive and unnecessary grudge. So, I'm going to repeat what you said and say FUCK YOU.

@narryyyyyyyy: If you don't love Niall, who are you?????

@larrystylinson: YES NIALLER 🙌💚💙

@louisisstraightxox has been blocked by @niallhoran

@louisstraightxox has been blocked by @harrystyles

@louisisstraightxox has been blocked by @louist91

@louisisstraightxox has been anonymously reported and taken down for violating instagrams policies.