90.

@Hollywoodlife

Liked by Hendallisbae, Belieber4life and 902,115 others

@hollywoodlife: Harry Styles (20) and Kendall Jenner (19) seen getting close after Harry's show in LA last night which Kendall was confirmed to have attended.. how does Louis feel about this? Was their relationship really staged?

View comments

@hendallisbae: I KNEW IT YET HARRY STILL BLOCKED ME!!

@haylorisreal: I knew Larry was staged 😂🙄

@belieber4life: Finally 😂👏🏻

@loubear: They look drunk and like friends..

@harryismyhusband: I knew it was a stunt!!

@louisisstraightxox: Knew 👏🏻 it 👏🏻

@elounorrr: Ha Larry shippers!

@harrystyles: Fucking hell 🙄

(Text conversation between Louis (right) and Harry (left))

Really Haz?

What babe?

You went out with Kendall again??

Yeah, as friends Lou.. it's nothing to be worried about..

But it is, isn't it?
Everyone thinks you've been really flirty with her..
How embarrassing is that for me?

It's not just embarrassing for you.. my family thinks I'm cheating. Don't blame me for this. Blame the media, okay? I only wanted to have a good time and she just so happened to be at the afterparty and we had some drinks and talked, took a picture, and then went separate ways.

Why don't I believe you?

I don't know, love. But trust me.. you know you're my one and only, forever. Yes, Kendall and I used to date but that's like you and Eleanor..
The media twists everything and out of everyone, you should know that the most.

I know but you two just seem scarily close.. I'm worried Haz.

What about?

Everyone thinks I'm not good enough for you. They think I'm nothing and that hurts.. so when I see things like this, I get scared. I just think you could do so much better than me..

Lou, babe, you are my everything. If anything, I don't deserve you. The people that comment them things or say that BS isn't worth it. They are jealous pricks who think that being mean and breaking your heart will make me realise something that doesn't exist. I love you, and you only.

I love you too, Hazza. I'm just nervous, that's all..

I miss you

I miss you too :(

I'll call later but I'm just about to phone my management to get them to remove that post, okay?

Thank you ❤️x

It's my pleasure love ❤️x